Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Do I do this on my own?

Is this just for fun or a serious tool and if so is it dangerous?

Jessica3027

Unread post Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:45 pm

I have "played" a Ouija board before, in a supposed haunted house with an experienced medium. The glass moved but I'm not 100% convinced. I have this urge to buy one and just play it myself. See if anything happens. I know all the stories and risks with this, and I'm not even sure what I'm hoping to gain from it. Proof maybe?

Has anyone done this? Surely if I just follow the instructions of opening and closing it should be fine.

Ravensfox

Unread post Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:43 pm

Never do one alone, Ouija boards require 2 people and you have to put up so many protections. From my experience I would advise against using one at all, my friend was possessed by a shadow that used her like a puppet on strings, she wanted to eat us to. Not only that but if your not strong enough to get the evil spirits to leave your screwed, that one that possessed my friend tipped glasses over, made wind chimes go crazy and when I felt the energy build I ran out if my place to witness a ball of light shatter my window. This is the first I mentioned it on here but everything I've said is 100% truth. Couldn't even find a priest that night and there was nobody at the police station to help us.

They are not a game, remember that.
Ravensfox

Return to “Quija Board”

• Information