Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Finally saw what my oldest son was talking about!

The big debate what really are 'orbs'.

Stonecliffe

Unread post Fri May 18, 2018 3:26 am

We have owned our home for over 22 years. When my oldest son (now 24) was very little he began seeing what he called "eye pops", floating balls of light in his bedroom. Many times my mother and I sat up there and tried to figure out where these lights might be coming from, and we never once saw them. Well, fast forward to last summer, my youngest son, who was 7 at the time took over that room. As he requires more attention to get to sleep, i am in the room much longer and sometimes for the night. Well I finally seen those darn things! I often saw red or white balls of light move quickly around the room, usually lasting only a few seconds. They were about the size of a dime and usually stayed near the vaulted ceiling. We live in the country.and this room does not have view of the road. I could not account for any lights or reflection. I would like to learn more about these things.

CelticRose

Unread post Fri May 18, 2018 9:23 am

hiya. It might be a wise idea to have look in Orbs section about the meanings of colours. But I think what you could be seeing and what he is seeing is the aura of spirit and Angels around him, particularly if its a very high vibrational colour in terms of energy. When you see them and he sees them, you both can if you want to work together to ask them to materialize and within that manifestation of form, you can determine the outline within the aura so as to tell whether its an animal guide, being, or spirit/loved one. If hazes, chances are it is angels popping up. Different colours for different AA's. Worth researching though. If they are moving quickly at very fast pace, possibly faeries, I would have said. Not sure if you two firmly believe in faeries, but faeries are connected to angelic energy. Hope this knowledge helps both you and son.
Don't lose sight of your path.

phoenaxus

Unread post Thu May 24, 2018 12:20 am

Definitely sounds like faeries or some other kind of fae folk. Red is not always a positive color but I guess if they arent doing any harm then so be it.

Return to “Orbs Fact or Fiction”

• Information