Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

The big black dog (depression)

Lost a loved one? Trying to cope with your loss or wish to help others?

BonnieJayde

Unread post Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:36 pm

All of us know what it like to be haunted by the big black dog from time to time, for a day, for a week but for some he sticks around making sure to take you with him, laughing at the chaos and heart ache he leaves behind.

He clouds all the love you have around you. The sun stops feeling warm, the things that one gave you joy stop making you feel anything.

When you ask your friends how they are, listen
When you ask if they are ok, mean it
Tell people you love them
Be kind and gentle always

It’s always the people with the brightest smiles, the funniest jokes, the tightest hugs.

Are you okay is such a simple question. Why do we find it so hard to ask or so hard to answer honestly?

Suicide is not the answer, keep pushing, hold your head up you have already survived 100% of your worst days.

It’s been a over year since I’ve seen you, never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be the last time I hear ‘Heya Darlin’ and see you standing there with a big cheeky smile and arms wide open. You’re going to cause some trouble up there I can feel it.

Fly free

Anyone suffering please feel free to message me, I will listen if you need an ear or tell you bad jokes if you need a distraction. You are loved and appreciated even if it’s from a stranger.

Xx hugs

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:33 pm

Hugs Stinaa

Amen to all of that.
I'm so sorry for your loss.

You are right... the tightest hugs, the biggest hearts, warmest smiles.......

Rest in peace to your friend :thinktank: I'm praying for you all & for his family

When you ask your friends how they are, listen
When you ask if they are ok, mean it
Tell people you love them
Be kind and gentle always
..... So much truth in that

In fact that's put perfectly and I have nothing else to add on to it.

Im here for you if you ever need to talk Stinaa... as you know i've lost a few this way and whilst I know nothing I can say will make it easier, I understand what you're going through. You're not alone

♡♡♡♡♡ Helplines ♡♡♡♡♡
USA & Canada: 1-800-273- TALK (8255)
UK : 116 123
Australia: 1300 659 467
New Zealand: 0800 543 354
France: 01 45 39 40 00 (24-hour)
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Return to “Bereavement & Grief”

• Information