Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Weird things....

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

emorg15

Unread post Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:01 pm

At night I constantly feel like I'm being watched. The other night I watched a box from across the room get thrown towards me....another night my robe hanging up fell down (no way it could've fell without removing it physically). The other day I was in the bath tub and thinking "I forgot a wash cloth" then out of no where this white wash cloth (not wet on top at all) was floating..... I had been in the bath for quite some time. My pawpaw's picture keeps getting turned.....

Clump

Unread post Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:46 pm

That's quite the number of things happening around you!

Does it scare you? Or do you find interest in those things? If I was in your shoes, I'd practice safe meditation to dispel if it's negative OR initiate contact if you're brave. Maybe it could be a loved one making contact or something more sinister.

To be safe light sage or a candle, relax, and focus on surrounding your living area with white light. If it's a positive entity/experience it'll appreciate these things and respect your boundaries.

Like mold, gnats, and other 'negative' things in this world, to get rid of them just make an unsuitable environment! ;) Practicing good housekeeping, mindfully meditating to clear oneself, and salt lines/sage/Wiccan type things will keep negative things at bay, while strengthening the bonds with the good. :)

Sometimes people have awakenings later in life to these things. You're special :)

If you're brave, set up a camera (or computer webcam works great) and see if you can receive any messages or proof of what's happening, but be careful. Negative entities thrive off attention so focus on the good.

You're brave to experience those things and come here to share them. It's amazing!

phoenaxus

Unread post Thu May 24, 2018 1:41 am

Sounds like an interesting entity. It helps at one point then does something mean the next. Could just be attention-getting behavior. Overall it doesn't seem like its negative just a bit mischievous.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information