Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

old hag syndrome

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Akasha

Unread post Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:02 pm

dream paralysis is the usual word for this syndrome

DancingSpirit
ABT Team

Unread post Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:21 am

Well, most don't call me kitchen witch for nothing ya know... giggle... I laughed when I seen that, it's what my mother sometimes called me when I wouldn't colour my hair... bless her... thanks for the giggle

CelticRose

Unread post Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:45 pm

I have only ever experienced this once and during that time I was told to RELAX, which I did.
But never again since that moment, admittedly.

summerfoxx

Unread post Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:22 pm

I used to have these dreams, where I would hear voices and I could not move and it was SO real, too. My room looked extremely clear and vivid, like I was awake. I thought, I was the only one who had those dreams until I told my Mom and she said that she had the same kind dreams. She said, that my Aunt Linda has the same dreams. My Aunt Linda has porcelain dolls sitting in her bedroom and my Mom said that my Aunt Linda said that she had vivid dreams about her dolls doing things to her. I said to my Mom, I said, "So. I am NOT the only one who has these dreams?" And she said, "No, honey. You're not. And there are actually people who go through all kind of things, sleep deprivation, drugs, just to have these kind of dreams."
Last edited by summerfoxx on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EmeraldLily

Unread post Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:33 am

I experienced this when I was a teen. Sleep or dream paralysis. I could hear everything but not move.

ShadowOfLight

Unread post Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:40 pm

Usually, it is a hard entry back to consciousness from the dream that causes this feeling. Lol, "relaxing" is easier said than done in the middle of this. My hat's off to you for getting it work.

Gone through this many times. Some are harder than others; some rather milder still.
When I am gone and all light is lost, you will see me again...

Owlscrying

Unread post Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:28 am

Leaves me with an acute awareness, of not wanting to be open / vulnerable, and, for myself, becomes most premonitory.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image ShadowOfLight Image

Am I ever happy seeing you. Image

ShadowOfLight

Unread post Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:50 pm

Ha, ha, ha, missed you all so much. Can never be away forever.

When I first went through this the predominant feelings were fear, oppression, hard to breathe, disorientation.

Having gained some experience and recognition of it, mainly feel a chaotic lack of focus and whirlwind mental state, added to the feeling of having slid to crash or been hit by a truck. Nothing a hot shower to wash away the uncertainty and get the head straight.

Lol, when I crash, I crash hard. Go big or go home. ;)
When I am gone and all light is lost, you will see me again...

Aurora Borealis

Unread post Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:47 pm

I was only 12 the first time I experienced it, I was scared and felt like I was in comatose, only my eyes and mind awake but my body seemed to be drained and lifeless.

Do you have any idea why this is happening?

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information