Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Real Ghost Stories

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Googleshop

Unread post Tue May 23, 2017 10:19 pm

Hello everyone,

I feel like sharing my experience with a ghost dog but I couldn't see a place for it to fit so I decided to strike up a new topic and set a place/ invitation for people to share their experience/s with ghosts.

Here goes,
I was staying with a friend in Adeleide, South Australia. I was sleeping in the granny flat out the back when i was woken up by the sound of sniffling and snuffling at the door. My friend was a top rung German Shephard breeder/exibiter and had three dogs at the time so I thought that perhaps she'd let one of them out to "bathroom".
Eventually the snuffling became a light scratching and i knew that the dog wanted my attention for some reason so I got up and opened the door.
Colours look different at night and it must have been a bright moon to make the coat that pale bluey-grey colour but she was excited to see me. she looked from me to the house door and back again. so i said, 'got locked out did we? I'll get my key then.' she sat and waited for me to retreive the key to the back door and joyously accompanied me so i could let her in the house.
In the morning I asked myfriend who'd been accidentally locked out- she was perplexed at first but then explained - "oh, you met Charm then." she died about two years ago, i am glad she approves of you.'
Only looking back do i remember the odd lighting that i thought was the moon- we were under the balcony so there would not have been moonlight on her back. Only in hindsight do I take note of the 'chill' in the air and the fact that i didn't feel her brush past my leg as i let her in.

it's the only experience with a ghost i have had, never seen a 'people' ghost, though a friend has. My mum says she has too but she's so anti-phenomena that I can't help but doubt.

please share your real ghost stories, I love listening to the experiences of others- the good, the bad and the ugly.
Learn from the past
Live in the present
Plan for the future

Seagypsy
ABT Team

Unread post Wed May 24, 2017 8:43 pm

This is such an awesome story....

I, too, have had experiences with ghost dogs.
Nice to have you here. Hope to meet you in chat. :)

Owlscrying

Unread post Thu May 25, 2017 12:25 am

Just beautiful Googleshop.

I too, have similar with animals.

Very well written, easy to envision through your words.

Thank-you for sharing, was most soul-felt. Image

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu May 25, 2017 4:31 am

Thanks googleshop!
I agree with Owl, that was really easy to envision and I enjoyed reading it. Sounds pretty amazing that it was so detailed. Speaking of animal visits...
A month or so ago, I woke up in the night to feel breathing against me. My dog blue used to sleep on the bed with me sometimes so I was used to feeling her across my legs or feeling her chest rise and fall. I woke up this night to feel what felt like breathing movements pressing against my back (where she used to sleep, behind). I did a double take to check I was actually awake and it continued, rising and falling, rising and falling. I tried to move yet couldn't (you could say it was similar to sleep paralysis) but then I noticed that I could also feel the outline of my dog blue, laying behind me. I was 100% certain it was her and felt so peaceful with her presence with me again, I just fell back asleep. Was so real to me that I woke up and actually forgot for a split second .. but either way I really have found peace as she has come to visit me :) I can't explain the rise and fall breathing.. it was so 'real'..

Thanks for sharing yours.
:)

Samj
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

ColeWayne

Unread post Mon May 29, 2017 4:02 am

I've had several ghost experiences. With animals, I had my deceased cat sleep with me nightly for a while. I'd feel a cat jump up and curl up, go to pat the cat and wouldn't see one. The first few times I figured I'd imagined it because I missed my buddy, but after it happened every night I realized he was probably visiting. Now we have so many cats if he joined in my bed with them I wouldn't notice.
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

Sanford_P

Unread post Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:33 pm

I went to a haunted church for a while. This particular church is in Virginia and was used by the Union as a field hospital. As you can imagine a lot of horrific things took place in that hospital. Limbs were cut off. People died on the table. With the right equipment, you can still see the blood splatters underneath layers of paint.

Apparently, some of those who med their end in the church stayed around. Door opened and shut by themselves. Sounds were heard, even talking. Occasionally, somebody would see a figure. The hauntings were so commonplace the spirits came to be known as "the boys." Everybody who worked at the church experienced them.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information