Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Unusual marks on body

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Euphoria1978

Unread post Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:10 pm

IMG_5179.JPG
V.P

I was wondering what people thought about this......my father passed away 3 yrs ago........since small I've always had signs, little ones......songs, books, animals, numbers, but this sign has actual used my body as it's way of speaking too me........which is new.
2 nights in a row I was woken from an itchy arm........dismissed the itch arm, until I was putting my make up on and looking in the mirror I could read what appears too be my fathers initials marked into my skin..........V.P
When I seen the scabs without the mirror it didn't look like anything, but a mess of marks................crazy eh.....even the spacing between the marks is almost perfect..........whatcha think? Have you seen anything like it...".ive been looking online but can't find something like this............thanks for taking the time too read :) enjoy your day

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:34 pm

Euphoria1978 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:10 pm
IMG_5179.JPG

I was wondering what people thought about this......my father passed away 3 yrs ago........since small I've always had signs, little ones......songs, books, animals, numbers, but this sign has actual used my body as it's way of speaking too me........which is new.
2 nights in a row I was woken from an itchy arm........dismissed the itch arm, until I was putting my make up on and looking in the mirror I could read what appears too be my fathers initials marked into my skin..........V.P
When I seen the scabs without the mirror it didn't look like anything, but a mess of marks................crazy eh.....even the spacing between the marks is almost perfect..........whatcha think? Have you seen anything like it...".ive been looking online but can't find something like this............thanks for taking the time too read :) enjoy your day

Hi Euphoria

Interesting ... I'm not a doctor & can't diagnose by any means but thought i'd mention this as it seems familiar
.. Have you ever had a HEAF test/ BCG vaccination?
I mention it as it reminded me of this, the circular dots which appear on your arm after a HEAF
HEAF Test Markings

I only mention it as it looks similar but you see your marks the spacing between them is perfect, same with the picture above

Let me know if you think it looks similar ?

Sam
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Euphoria1978

Unread post Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:41 pm

Thanks Sam :) I've never heard or had a HEAF test, but I see how it would look kinda like that mark. Thanks for your reply......It's so strange eh?

Dogmeat

Unread post Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:17 pm

Oddly interesting, I found myself staring at it for a while now. I can't say what it is exactly I can't get a feeling for It. Despite if it may be spiritual means you should still get checked out by a doctor if you get an answer please post I am very curious

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information