Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

If anyone sees

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

rickman150

Unread post Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:23 am

this wolf: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/561190803552236068 Please do not be afraid of her. That is me in my astral wolf form roaming around, not looking for anything or anyone in particular, I may just be checking up on something I had been alerted to in my astral realm that some people (if not most) cannot see or don't know about. BUT if you see me sit down near you, next to you, infront of you, etc. and I just seem to be staring, then I am checking something I noticed about you, or I may recognize you at the time but cant communicate with you. If you do see me, don't say anything, but do give a slight nod in acknowledgement if I stop close to you and look at you. If I just pass by you and don't stop, then keep doing whatever you were doing. I promise you to anyone who reads this, that I mean no harm, I may be checking a old site that I used to visit long long ago. There are about 16 different places in the United States I do visit, as well as several across the world that have a special meaning to me. But like I said, please don't be alarmed if you do see me.

Thank You

Owlscrying

Unread post Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:21 pm

Beautiful pics, rickman.

The wolf offers some of the most striking animal meanings in the realm of spirit animals. The power of the wolf brings forth instinct, intelligence, appetite for freedom, and awareness of the importance of social connections. This animal can also symbolize fear of being threatened and lack of trust. When the wolf shows up in your life, pay attention to what your intuition is telling you.

Wolves are wild animals that are not easily domesticated and when they appear as spirit guides, they could be an invitation to look at what supports your authentic self and the true expression of yourself. The wolf totem is a reminder to keep your spirit alive and trust your instincts to find the way that will best suit you.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information