Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Searching for answers to a dream from long ago

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

rickman150

Unread post Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:15 am

Hi all,
I had a dream about 7 years ago. in this dream I saw a few different paranormal beings in it. I saw a dragon and a "frost elf", at least, that was what i was told she was when i asked. I woke up in the dream in a makeshift hospital with wounded warriors around me and I was trying to figure out what was going on and I knew the healers weren't human, but also knew they werent evil either. I couldnt tell what form i was in at the time, and only the one healer could understand me but no one else could. Later on i found out i was a wolf that had been injured by the foes of those who had brought me to this healing space. Fast forward a few months and I had another dream, kinda similar to the one I had before, but this time, there wasnt any fighting going on, it was during peaceful times, and I met the dragon again. I was not attacked, nor did i attack anyone, in a way i felt at peace. and after spending some time with them, i found out my true past, but I'm trying to figure out if this past is real or not. And if it is real, what exactly is the meaning behind it? I have so many questions and so little answers on this, and many other things, but i have a feeling someone here at ABT can help me understand what it all means. I'm open to trying anything and everything that may shed light on everything.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information