Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Active Poltergeist.

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

summerfoxx

Unread post Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:43 pm

Hey, guys and gals. As some of you may know, from the old forum, I have a poltergeist. He has been very active lately. He has been hiding things and putting them back. A couple of nights ago, my Mom was going to cook something that called for mushrooms. Well. She put them on the counter and she went over to the stove to do something. When she came back to the counter, those mushrooms were gone. I had my back turn toward the kitchen, so I didn't see what happened. Well. My Mom and Dad looked and looked and looked everywhere for those mushrooms. They even looked in the fridge where my Mom had put them, when she bought them. Well, a couple days later, my Dad was looking for something in the fridge and he said, "I found the mushrooms." My Mom said, "They were NOT in there when I looked a couple of days, ago. You and I BOTH looked in there, for them and they were NOT there."

Another incident that happens every morning is this: I have my bed in front of the only window in my room. I have blackout curtains in my room. And somehow the left curtain gets pushed over to the side. My Mom says every morning, when she comes in my room, to make my bed, she says, that she will straighten the curtain back up. And then she says, that when she comes into my room to wake me up, the curtain is messed up again. This morning, when she came in my room to wake me up, she said, "I want you to look at this." And I looked and sure enough, that bloody curtain was pushed over to the side. For some reason, he has been VERY active, lately. I am not sure why.

I remember Rose Rivers and Cheyenne telling me on the other forum, to acknowledge the spirit's presence. And I have, and he is still doing stuff like that.

ColeWayne

Unread post Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:46 am

I had stuff like this happening over a few weeks last year. I think I chronicled them on the old forum. In my case the presence got more active the more I acknowledged it and downright nasty when I tried to get it to leave. I ended up praying. A lot. Eventually it went away. I'm not sure how. My best guess is another presence looking out for me intervened. I have no explanation. The only thing I can suggest is trying to keep your will strong, and trying not to let it rattle you. If praying is your thing give it a try (it isn't my go to but in my case I was very afraid).
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

summerfoxx

Unread post Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:20 am

Thank you, Cole. :) They CAN get downright nasty when you try to get them leave. It's almost as if they are saying, "I am boss and no one will tell ME what to do." And I will try praying. :) I think that might just do the trick. :) And again, thank you, for your help, sweetie pea. :) It is very appreciated.

EmeraldLily

Unread post Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:45 am

how long have you had the poltergeist? Are there any unresolved emotional concerns in your life? Sometimes that can contribute to poltergeist

Britanyxo

Unread post Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:38 am

How old are you? Do you happen to have kids? I thought poltergeists were manifested by our own unbridled emotions or something? They usually occur with like younger folks going through adolescence. You got to fix yourself or the person manifesting it, its not a separate entity, it is built up energy playing off your fears.

ShadowOfLight

Unread post Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:05 pm

Poltergeist do tend to be centered around adolescents. Usually around puberty and female (highest rate of occurrences) and activity closer to that wonderful week.

Spirits can do these things, but, seeing how you mentioned parents, am also wondering on the actual origins on the phenomena.
When I am gone and all light is lost, you will see me again...

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information