Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Whisper

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

MeanerThanMyDemons

Unread post Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:26 am

I had a very odd experience today while I was working. Someone/something whispered my name into my ear. It was clear as day. I could even feel the warmth of the breath on my ear.
I've had similar experiences before I fall asleep sometimes but to have it happen in the middle of the day with me being wide awake is new.
I work in a nursing home for a living and it is quite an active place for hauntings. There have been tons of experiences. So many that we have a unit log.
Any input would be appreciated. It caught me off guard.
It doesn't matter what other people think. You are beautiful inside and out!

JustSumGuy

Unread post Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:04 am

Yeah i get that once in a great while. Then my ears ring for a long time after that like my brain is trying to stop me from freaking out.

JB515

Unread post Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:29 pm

My father told me as a child that if someone/thing calls your name like that, that you must not answer it.

hummingbird

Unread post Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:44 pm

I am not reading at the moment, but when I read that part of your post I saw a woman with like dark crimson red type hair, almost rasberry, kind of long. I have experienced crowds of whispers at my old apartment and whistles. The whispers always make me uncomfortable. You should consider using a recorder. I used a recorder once and a voice was on it.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information