Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Re: A close encounter with the truth:

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

rudidur

Unread post Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:39 pm

The original time that takes place in the fifth dimension:

The five-dimensional original time takes place in the opposite direction from the time known to mankind for measuring
The past - the present - the future.
The original time is not like a ticking clock, minute ......, this time occurs in layers, the transitional dimensions, which flow from one to the other.
Every creature has its own layer at the third dimension during its lifetime, and finally the fifth layer.
The time of the fifth dimension always returns back to the layer of its third dimension.
This phenomenon is seen as an outline of friction in the transition to the third dimension.
When this happens, people observe unexplained phenomena, supernatural and paranormal.

rudidur

Unread post Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:14 am

Fifth dimension of detection:

Number 1 = birth of the being
Number 2 = life of the being
Number 3 = The last days of life - age
Number 4 = the time layer of the soul
Number 5 = time to prepare the reincarnation

preteklost - past
sedanjost -present
prihodnost - future

Imagefile:///C:/Users/Rudi/Pictures/Saved%20Pictures/%C4%8Casovne%20plasti.png
Attachments
Časovne plasti.png
Časovne plasti.png (6.98 KiB) Viewed 272 times

rudidur

Unread post Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:38 pm

Two soul energies:

My physical body is human.
My other form is antimatter. I am using this phenomenon to move in this physical and paranormal dimension.

People think that some other form of life is connected with supernatural intelligence of great proportions; but that's not the case.

The antimatter form only covers the collective, for example, the shadow
which is created on the basis of matter and this shadow works in harmony with its private conscience.

In this form, in the first place is the "contact" with which you are upgrading your existence;

You do not need some computer technology here;
Here you only need to always make the first contact with other energy, process it or spill it or get rid of it.

Everything is simple, just like everything that surrounds us.

A brake that makes people not discover this phenomenon is religion or belief and false physics.

rudidur

Unread post Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:39 pm

I recently traveled to the same place where I live only that it was the 25th century.
I came through the fourth dimensional time layer. The visit lasted a minute or two.
In my vicinity, I asked a woman what year she is now, she told me the 25th century.
I looked into the sky, there was no sun, because it was cloudy.
I saw that the sky was yellow. The clouds were smaller and vortex or round.
I asked what kind of money she was using, she told me yellow, and the next words I missed because I returned to the body.

In the meantime, her son photographed me, without any preparation, such as a camera, with four fingers , formed a rectangular frame and photographed, I saw only the flash.
There were no smaller houses, I saw larger buildings in the form of a cathedral, but without windows.

So, with a glimpse into the sky, which is a yellow question is only the sun's distance from the Earth.

rudidur

Unread post Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:40 pm

Travel options with an archive niche in the future:

1. Human life takes place in the past.

2. Immediately after birth, a person begins to die with the process of growth, age and end with the death of the physical body.

3. Years of dying must also be added in years that run parallel and go into the future.

4. Example:
85 years of life or dying + 85 years of the future = total 170 years.

5. While sleeping, you can travel 170 years to the future with the help of a fourth time stratum.

6. If you are a selector or reincarnator, multiply this time by
the number of physical bodies that you have survived and add years to the future.

To be continued:

rudidur

Unread post Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:12 am

Travel to the future:

When I travel to an indefinite future, I emerge there as a ghost imitating a human being.

I can pass on my revelations to you because I own my physical body and have the opportunity to return. In the spirit form, I could not describe it to you.

I am the reincarnation of the human paranormal soul form.
My current mission is to be an observer, a mediator between life and death.

You can change your destiny, but you have to do it in the future, you cannot change it in the past.

The past counts only physical bodies that die temporally.

The fifth dimension can only work in the temporal future.

The desire not to give birth to any evil in the human image is not a matter of returning to the past; This could be changed by someone who was born as a reincarnation a few years before a human malicious person was born.

An entity like this could travel to the future and destroy this malicious person by destroying his body. My journey to the future is possible from the year I was born, say, several centuries into the future.

Unless ........

rudidur

Unread post Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:32 am

Reincarnation: Route 1
1. A train of tracks leading to the future has 10 wagons.
2. Your constant time when you were born begins in the first wagon immediately behind the locomotive pulling the wagons.
3. As you get older, you move back through the wagons, first the wagon number 2 and so on to somewhere in the wagon number 8 or 9.
4. Even though you are moving back towards the rear wagons, you are traveling to the future with the composition of the train.
5. When you die, say in 8 wagons, in wagon 1 outside the wagon or time (marker - archival niche) is made waiting for the wagon 8 to pass, this is the time to reincarnate into a new body.

rudidur

Unread post Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:12 am

Reincarnation. route 2

the devil - does not exist

personal entity - (this is your entity that would like to make contact with you and your body-born soul - if you don't want to meet her she can be very evil - she can be like the devil)

demon - (transformed length energy with irregular antimatter plasma - this form does not reincarnate, it can only scare)

heaven - they do not exist

hell of eternal burning - does not exist

posthumous paradise - does not exist (there is paradise in 3 dimensions)

astral extraterrestrial - (contact with the fifth dimension of the short range - you always return to your physical body; your innate soul is stronger than your entity soul)

the physical and spiritual power of the spirit - it exists

physical body - guided by your soul and your extra-body entity soul (parallel feeling of life)

reincarnation - exists (the condition is that you connect with your out-of-body energy and you don't have it as a devil, without this entity there is no reincarnation)

rudidur

Unread post Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:55 am

Perception: 1

Our perception of life depends on our shape and the dimension in which we currently find ourselves.

The physical body is made up of millions of beings, like cells and everything else, and they form a form in which we can become aware of ourselves and that we live.

When such a form, for example, a physical one spends its time and, due to age, it changes to another form and dimension where there are different perceptions.

The more open-minded you are, the more chances are there to transfer your legacy to another form and dimension.

Otherwise, you're just a legacy without a tombstone.

attribution:
Remember to open new chapters of your life with your thinking.
Your chapters start happening to you and it's not magic.
If you've been thinking about being a worm all your life, then you can become one,
so do not indulge in obsolete doctrines.

Phonix101

Unread post Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:42 pm

I can relate to all of this, and if I may say dude you could write a book, but I to have had a past and future life or lives, I don't see how or why, but I do know why I am here, I have even been shown a being known as my Elemental/Spirit-Guide, and I was able to get a picture of it, and this face I took a picture of was so beautiful and I will say I can relate, I have had Deja vu many times as well, seeing this same life as in the future and in the past, but really though you should write a book, you are pretty skilled.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information