Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Re: A close encounter with the truth:

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

rudidur

Unread post Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:45 pm

Disclosure: 1

I am the spirit of a once dead physical body. In 1964, I reincarnated into the physical body of an eight-year-old child.
I took over the running of this young body. The owner, or child, of this physical body, with his innate soul, sits in the back in the back seat and has completely left the guidance of the body to me who is now writing this message to you.
This baby's brain has evolved over the years, because I need a developed brain for my function so that I can conquer the goal of walking with ghosts and then returning to any physical body.
I walk with the souls of the dead wherever they are and discover the secrets of the afterlife.

rudidur

Unread post Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:45 am

Yes, everything that lives on its own frequency.
But, there is a difference between the physical frequency and the paranormal frequency.
It all depends on the actual existence and the perception of the environment in which the creature is.
The physical body works with its senses to plan and do certain movements.
The paranormal form, however, can receive and function at its frequency only in what is currently passing through it or in the immediate vicinity.

Personally, I work with both frequencies by defining the movements forward when I am in the physical body.

Disclosure: 2

It follows that after 30 years of back pain, I have 100% recovered.
I healed my physical body with the help of my paranormal entity.
The pain disappeared as if it had never been.

A stopped soul baby sitting in the back seat of our body is very happy

rudidur

Unread post Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:42 am

Higher dimensions:

The dimension where the physical being perceives its existence originates from a rather unknown higher fifth dimension.
The fifth dimension creates the conditions for this dimension of ours.
Through the fifth dimension, planets were created and consequently life forms.
All this is regulated by the fourth dimensional layer.

There are basically two dimensions, which are divided into positive and negative perception. The time dimension is only a neutral intermediate dimension that affects each one individually.

Human philosophy divides dimensions into several stages, but this is not true.
These degrees are just nuances of these two dimensions through evolutionary superstructure.

Past time, present time, and future time; of which we only sense the past tense; present time and future time do not exist for us and we do not perceive it.

Every second of life goes back to the past, not the future.
The present and the future are reserved for the fifth dimension.

The past is on the left side of the timeline, and on the right side of that timeline is the future.
The present itself is located in the temporal layer and extends to the left and to the right as the epicenter of these two dimensions.

rudidur

Unread post Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:18 am

Past - Present - Future: 1

Human life always unfolds into the past, though it consciously thinks it unfolds into the future.
  The physical body has its present only at the moment when it is born and moves from this stage to the third dimension of perception. The temporal layer of the present is disconnected and disappears already in the body of the uterus.

The present is located in the temporal layer of the fourth dimension of perception.

This stage is two-way, in the form of an entity soul after the death of the physical body, you can move in the direction back to your present moment or towards the future, where by reincarnation you win your second second moment of the present.

The time zone of the present always travels towards the future during this time when you begin to live a physical life, your first mark of your first present has already moved to the future.

For the physical body, the present and the future do not exist.

To be continued:

rudidur

Unread post Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:36 pm

Dream: 2

When a person sleeps, his physical body ages and goes in the past.
Due to deep sleep and different sleep patterns, the brain can synchronize with the fifth dimension of perception.

This synchronization occurs between the third and fifth dimensions of perception without any conscious action, and our consciousness can register them.

The dreams that one dreams of are fragments of awareness towards the past or the future, which are present in the fourth-dimensional time zone.
These snippets are snapshots of events that happened in their moment of present.

Because of the human mind and original fear, human consciousness quickly awakens from dreams.

Fourth dimension timezone:
The fourth dimension operates in a circular motion, parallel to the third dimension of perception, but always in the opposite direction. It works like
the present without restriction which is reserved to be activated.

In this dimension, "archival niches" of enriched soul energies are present.

To be continued:

rudidur

Unread post Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:38 am

Dimensions :

One imagines things that he cannot explain and that are probably some other dimension.
I write these dimensions in numbers so that everyone understands what forms exist and how they form.
Man has defined the fourth dimension that it contains a time loop and its definition, although time, does not belong to a dimension.

The third dimension - the perception of reality in three sensations; height, width and depth. This applies only to the physical form of life which this reality uses for its consciousness.

The Fifth Dimension - comprises the perception of the reality of the third and fourth dimensions.

If one names the fourth dimension as temporal perception, it is not a dimension but a neutral layer of both dimensions, the third and the fifth.

The third dimension is the material form of perception.

The fifth dimension is the antimatter form of perception.

The temporal form of perception, such as the past, the present, and the future, is all that is measured temporally, and these measurements originate from a form of "present" which is activated for each form individually and makes a marker or its starting point for activity.

rudidur

Unread post Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:05 pm

Healing your body during deep sleep:

The resulting form of enriched paranormal energy that has evolved in the human body and shaped to perfection.
The human body served as a model or template.

Let it be so scary, but that is pure truth. Some pr. energies take over a model like plants, animals, basically anything that transforms with its growth and can evolve evolutionarily.

The human body, animals and plants are just an oasis for a life of refined energies, where they get their shelter to hide from the relentless fifth dimension.

Energy is compressed into the shape of the human body and can change its shape at any time, but it can also be embedded in another nebula.
In the fifth dimension, only "contact" with other forms where they merge and change is important.

When the body dies, this form reincarnates into another body, which happened to my body even at a young age; energy has taken over my body and has been running for over half a century.

When the body becomes ill, the paranormal form heals the innate soul outside the body. During sleep, the body pulls the congested soul from the body into the astral
area and with a special vibration it stabilizes and eliminates all nominations or heals it.

Healing is happening outside the body.

rudidur

Unread post Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:39 am

Aliens are an upgrade that originates from physical life or perception.
Open your mind so you can know for yourself that there is an alien within you that will originate in your afterlife and will carry your mind to the future.

rudidur

Unread post Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:04 pm

Reincarnation: 2

The chromosomal form or record of the soul of each individual is valid even after death, until the first contact with other energies.

A lucid dream is just walking on a thin line called "the fine line of life or death."

You cannot change this thin line knowingly or intentionally.

The thin line in both directions is changed only by those who once reincarnated into and live in a physical body.

Reincarnation happens to 1: 100,000,000 people.
That is why it is out of reach for most people.

rudidur

Unread post Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:38 pm

The entrance to immortality:

All people have the possibility of reincarnation. which can be achieved by opening the correct door.

For the duration of life, each individual mentally opens the door to the unknown with their consciousness.

But which door leads to immortality?

The brain, which is laden with miscellaneous stuffing, does not detect this door.
Doors that are on your way through your hallway or tunnel are mostly inaccessible due to your fear of dying, not to return to your body, making a mistake.

Don't underestimate animals or plants because they are far more advanced than human beings in many ways.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information