Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Crystal Shop experiences

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Selebiss

Unread post Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:16 pm

Hopefully I can gain a little understanding on this, cuz it is really irritating when it happens.

I have two crystal shops that I visit in my city, and in each location if I go by myself or with a friend, I feel fine. If linger I feel a little "buzzing" in my body, but beyond that, just fine. But if I go with my mother... ..by the time I leave, I feel drained, agitated, annoyed, borderline angry, and I want to immediately leave when she walks through the door. And it seems like all she wants to do is tell everyone everything about everything going on with her. The stories take WAAAAAY too long, and half the time she drags me into telling them stuff I don't want to talk about. I don't understand why this is happening. I go into the stores because well she's with me and I am looking for something, never know what, and I figure everything will be fine. We go in and are having a good conversation, but by the time we leave, we are almost fighting. Now I don't get this at all. My whole body will be humming by the time we leave if we stay more than say 15 min, and I will feel like my legs are going to buckle under me were it not for the force of will. So I'm hoping to gain some insight to this. If there are any further questions, I'm happy to answer them. I am really trying to understand what is going on between my mother and myself. I'm feeling like it's an issue that is being amplified when we are in the stores, but yeah, I don't like it. lol

Please help.

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:01 am

Selebiss wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:16 pm
Hopefully I can gain a little understanding on this, cuz it is really irritating when it happens.

I have two crystal shops that I visit in my city, and in each location if I go by myself or with a friend, I feel fine. If linger I feel a little "buzzing" in my body, but beyond that, just fine. But if I go with my mother... ..by the time I leave, I feel drained, agitated, annoyed, borderline angry, and I want to immediately leave when she walks through the door. And it seems like all she wants to do is tell everyone everything about everything going on with her. The stories take WAAAAAY too long, and half the time she drags me into telling them stuff I don't want to talk about. I don't understand why this is happening. I go into the stores because well she's with me and I am looking for something, never know what, and I figure everything will be fine. We go in and are having a good conversation, but by the time we leave, we are almost fighting. Now I don't get this at all. My whole body will be humming by the time we leave if we stay more than say 15 min, and I will feel like my legs are going to buckle under me were it not for the force of will. So I'm hoping to gain some insight to this. If there are any further questions, I'm happy to answer them. I am really trying to understand what is going on between my mother and myself. I'm feeling like it's an issue that is being amplified when we are in the stores, but yeah, I don't like it. lol

Please help.

Hi Selebiss :o)

I'm not 100% sure on the gemstone shops and why it happens in there but here's my take on it:

As you're probably aware we all have an Auric energy field around us..when we're physically close to someone who is experiencing difficulties or (rather.., has a negative attitude) there's no doubt we can sometimes pick up on it (same as when someone is angry, we pick up on the energy vibes- or anxious, or happy- all the same, you can feel it

So when you're in the crystal shops surrounded by more energy from the stones (and with mom) that would make sense that it leaves you feeling a little overwhelmed

There have been times where i've felt physically ill being close to someone (someone full / carrying a lot of negative emotion/vibes.. or emitting it) and I have felt the same as you, almost lightheaded / weak.. I feel the best way to describe it, it's probably a clashing of energy.. or an exchange of sorts. I'd say it's good to shield yourself and use some grounding methods anytime you come out of one of the shops, if you're pretty sensitive to the energy :o)

Also with you both coming out feeling angry and not feeling yourselves.. Again I wonder.. if it's a case of you being overwhelmed with the energy. Gemstones are great in general, but one which helps one person, can have less of an effect for others. A good example is I can't be around hematite.. it makes me feel pretty heavy
Interesting question and something to think about

Samj
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:30 pm

Perhaps a clash of energy surrounding the shop more so than your mother or yourself. The irritable angry feelings could be indeed empathetic linked, especially if the shop is located next to a church, which may have leyline activity around it or if the ground/area of the shop is very old. The energy of which may be fairly active so it just may be external influences affecting when you cross the threshold of the shop, entirely empathetic linked perhaps. Just ask for the feeling of irritation and anger to go if its not your emotion to deal with and it shall be lifted.

In this case, I would also suggest to look at grounding, protection and shielding against negativity so as to stop yourself from feeling drained, or picking up irritable emotional energy which may not be yours to first of all feel. If someone from the shop is indeed projecting then chances are if you ask for the emotion to be lifted, it will indeed lift.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information