Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

i see his face in my mind

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

silverywater72

Unread post Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:13 am

I used to talk to someone for hours a day who lives in england, I live in the states, and now we are not talking (fight). i see his face in my mind a lot. does this mean he is thinking about me? i would love to know. we had a spiritual and emotional connection and a lot of coincidences b/t us including shared childhood abuse. thank you for any help.

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:37 am

Hi Silvery

Welcome to ABT
Yes it most likely does mean he thinks of you... the only time I ever see someone's face like this is when they have recently been thinking of me.. around 99% of the time it turns out to be accurate
Especially when it happens out of the blue... so, no triggers, face just appears (or name)

Do you think there would be any chance to re-connect with them? Sorry you had a few troubles between you.. perhaps he has been thinking of sending an apology or just simply wondering how you are
In short, yes.. i'm a huge believer in this :o)

Sidenote: I'm sorry for all you've been through, hugs
I hope you continue to find peace and healing

Hope this helps you a little
Take care
Sam j
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

silverywater72

Unread post Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:46 pm

Hello Sam J

Thank you for kind response. he says he is not giving me anymore of his time. we argued a bit too much but had a strong connecion. at least i thought so. i think what you say resonates with me very much. it's been difficult to not speak to him and hurts my heart and head and spirit quite a lot. he was a cancer, i am pisces, the link is strong. thank you again, i wish you many blessings. - silvery

IceMaiden

Unread post Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:48 pm

if he is draining you and you feel he is bugging you , you could try shielding methods? to block him from your mind.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information