Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Strange and uneasy feeling

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Hellamc

Unread post Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:47 pm

Hi I’m new here and I’m really sorry if this post is in wrong place or makes no sense .

Il start with can only be described as one of the worst weeks of my life . On Monday morning I received the news that my brother in law had died very suddenly and unexpectedly.

After returning home from visiting my sister I have had this awful feeling of dread in my own home . I can only describe it as a feeling I don’t think it’s a presence , but it is like a black heavy cloud of sadness and unhappiness .

I’m struggling to understand why it is only in my home I feel it and why it has only happened since my brother in laws passing . Please can anyone offer any possible answers as to what this could be . It is becoming so bad that I am feeling scared when alone .

Thank you for reading
Hella

Gildamouse

Unread post Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:48 pm

I'm sorry to hear someone you cared for died. That's never easy. I wish I had insight beyond a kind of guess. But I know when I'm depressed well the energy sticks to the room. And even if I feel better and or leave and then come back there, well it's like it's waiting for me. Not saying you have been depressed before but maybe in theory your sadness for losing someone is sorta projected outward. Idk that probably makes no sense and I'm sure someone smarter than me would suggest a cleansing

Hellamc

Unread post Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:07 pm

Thank you for reply .
I don’t think it’s depression (, but it could be ) it’s more like a feeling of doom .
My brother in laws passing was very sudden and quite horrific . I feel as though it could be him and he is passing on how scared he is or was at the time of his passing .
I know I’m not making much sense but it’s helping me to write it down .
Thank you

Gildamouse

Unread post Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:33 pm

Hellamc wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:07 pm
Thank you for reply .
I don’t think it’s depression (, but it could be ) it’s more like a feeling of doom .
My brother in laws passing was very sudden and quite horrific . I feel as though it could be him and he is passing on how scared he is or was at the time of his passing .
I know I’m not making much sense but it’s helping me to write it down .
Thank you
You're welcome. That would be my next guess. But it is a sad thought so I was trying to avoid it. I know how that feels. You are making sense so don't worry

Breyson

Unread post Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:50 pm

Sorry to hear about the bad things you're going through, Hella. I've never felt what you're describing so I can't fully understand it. Someone suggested a cleansing and I think it wouldn't hurt. I hope you'll get through this.

Hellamc

Unread post Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:32 pm

Thankyou both for your replies , please could you tell me how to do a cleanse or how you would do it.
I went and visited my bil in funeral home and while I feel slightly better ( for want of a better word ) for seeing him as he looks fairly peaceful , I still feel off in on my own home and I would like to make it my home again .
Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hella

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information