Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Reoccuring experience

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Yanerd5

Unread post Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:07 pm

Hi! I am a returning member, I was last on this site about 4-5 years ago. I had taken a break to better ground myself in my religion, grow, and obtain peace. However, recently I have had a bit more out there experiences. Bare with me because this will be a long post.
The first is that I will find myself in what appears to be astral projection or something like it. I have found myself going into homes or at crash sites and praying for the families there. I can recall the families where there is evil haunting the child. I tell it cannot remain there and it is leaving, then I pray for them. I recall one instance where a man was in a blue vehicle, he had crashed. He was in bad shape as firefighters worked around him awaiting for an emt. His nose was broken, his leg at an odd angle and I prayed for him there.
Recently there was a horrible incident. An family of three, was having a horrible situation where there daughter was being attacked by an evil force. It was an older woman. I told her she won't be staying and she was leaving. There was a scuffle, then as the family was around the young girl I prayed for her. Then I returned towards my body, as I was lying down something came into my room and was lying ontop of me. I was startled awake, as I woke up I watched a face clear as day float away from me. Is this astral projecting? Has anyone had a similar situation?

FranxJaf

Unread post Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:07 pm

Los cogulos que ocurren en las piernas o los pulmones son eventos graves y poco comunes que son un riesgo potencial de todas las terapias anticonceptivas hormonales, explic en una conferencia de prensa el Dr. Daniel Shames, subdirector en funciones de la Oficina de evaluacin de medicamentos del Centro de evaluacin e investigacin de medicamentos de la FDA.
But AP, quoting consumer representatives who took part in an earlierFriday conference call with federal officials, said companies producing products with peanut butter were being asked to consider halting sales.

buy clavaseptin from trusted pharmacy
generic ampicillin order shop europe
purchase levlen quick dissolve strips
how to order innopran store
cheap vistaril online canadian pharmacy
pharmacy cefaclor buy
isotrexin 30 mg yellow capsules
www.startours.kiev.ua albenza 1.5mg prescription canada
Link Home Page amiwa.kr buy cheap strattera 500mg online legit
where can i buy lumigan online reviews www.tagsorrento.it
bahamas prescription procrit
buspar 500mg prescription label
kenalog brain zaps similar internet page steelformers.co.ke
This new understanding may open the door to novel treatments, Ganz said.
If we are going to borrow our cardiac resuscitation style from a NASCAR pit crew, you cant argue that they dont have enough room to work. Lets be clear: pit crews dont have all the room in the world. On the other hand, they have all that they need. Its a balance.
And the percentage of teens who used harder drugs remained consistent over the study period.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information