Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Release poltergeist!

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Paranormal2468

Unread post Thu May 31, 2018 3:56 pm

Hello,
My home is plagued with a poltergeist. I need psychic energy to manifest her release. She appears to me as a young girl probably no more than 8. She died in a horrific and tragic way from my understanding. She creates noise and disruption through all hours of the night because she cannot rest from the evil that attacked her. She forever haunts me. I think that with enough reads the brain power will be put out there that she can find a way to release her energy that has been trapped for so long.

Ghost-Addict
ABT Team

Unread post Thu May 31, 2018 10:41 pm

Hi Paranormal,

Welcome to the site and forum. Glad to have you with us. You can help her by understanding and imagining a white light filling all around the home helping to cross the spirit girl over if she does want to move on that is. She may become attached to the home where she feels comfortable with the surroundings and cross when she feels like it. I would try and get more of an understanding to help her finding out how she come about being in the home. I'm sure she feels you are open to abilities, open to spirit and wants you to help her, trying to help her to understand that there is nothing to be fearful of.
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig alittle to find it".

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information