Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

lovely presence experience

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

crystalball

Unread post Wed May 30, 2018 1:26 am

I have always had gifts of dreams, visions and prophesy since i was a little girl at age 8. This has always gotten me into troubles. I always wrote them down in a little book and smile when i see them come to pass. I have always believed in the idea of changing the future especially with a gift like this but somehow i could never change or stop the occurrence from happening as much as i tried. I never for once knew that i had more gift until one day i had a heartbreak and i became numb. This attracted more spirits around me. I felt them everywhere i went but could not see them. They flew around me when i sang and pushed me when i am having a grumpy face. As funny as it seems, they really kept me company and made me very happy. I loved having them around me but i knew i had to get rid of them as they couldn't stay. I really didn't know how to go about it but i stumbled on a lady on the street who could see these spirits hover around me. This lady really helped me get rid of them by telling me the message they came to tell me.

As you know i felt sad they left but happy i am back to me. That is my experience :)

CelticRose

Unread post Wed May 30, 2018 2:41 pm

Nice experience. Sounds like they were uplifting you for when you felt down. I suspect the message was important to be heard so they've stepped back a bit, but you could always ask them to step forward again, if you feel they are guiding energies there to help you. Best to trust in the dreams, visions though especially if they do come true. Trust in your innate ability & instincts ok, and anything your intuition lets you know.
Don't lose sight of your path.

crystalball

Unread post Thu May 31, 2018 12:03 am

CelticRose wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 2:41 pm
Nice experience. Sounds like they were uplifting you for when you felt down. I suspect the message was important to be heard so they've stepped back a bit, but you could always ask them to step forward again, if you feel they are guiding energies there to help you. Best to trust in the dreams, visions though especially if they do come true. Trust in your innate ability & instincts ok, and anything your intuition lets you know.
Thank you so much. I have always thought about getting in contact with the spirits again to train that new gift i discovered but i really dont want to get myself in a numb state again thus creating a void which allows the spirit to come. I have been trying not to get to that state again because I am a bit worried i might attract a non friendly energy and that could be hard to get rid off by myself . I was wondering if there was a safe way of contacting the spirit and safely cutting of contact as i am really new to this and i do not want to find myself lost between levels.

CelticRose

Unread post Thu May 31, 2018 6:30 am

Take a look at Grounding and protection as that will help protect you from harm or any energy that ought to not be there. Have a word also with your gatekeeper guide to protect you and stop any negative energy in your space, ask for only higher energy spirit and loved ones to come forward into your space and home, and aura, so that that way, you know for sure only the good will come through. Grounding and protection works well with empathy too. If you have any questions pop into chat for a while and I'm sure someone there will be able to help you!!
Don't lose sight of your path.

crystalball

Unread post Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:26 pm

CelticRose wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 6:30 am
Take a look at Grounding and protection as that will help protect you from harm or any energy that ought to not be there. Have a word also with your gatekeeper guide to protect you and stop any negative energy in your space, ask for only higher energy spirit and loved ones to come forward into your space and home, and aura, so that that way, you know for sure only the good will come through. Grounding and protection works well with empathy too. If you have any questions pop into chat for a while and I'm sure someone there will be able to help you!!
thanks, will do that.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information