Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Graveyard Experience

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

KirkyardPoet

Unread post Sun May 13, 2018 4:57 pm

I posted this in the chat room, but was advised to put here also for feedback.

Last night, this happened to me, which made me very confused, because it was weird in a way I had not experienced before. What happened was that we did a drinking game, I'd just finished off my second glass of absinthe when one of my mates got dared to run into the graveyard shirtless. We all decided to go, and it turned into a nice graveyard walk in the middle of the night instead. It was raining and there were no artificial lights as it is a very old graveyard, and I remember feeling very much at home, whereas when we left I thought I would be scared as I am a very nervous person, but I was very much calm and enjoying the space(though that could very much be just the drink). I'd never been there before, but I was drawn in a direction, leading the pack and as we found a huge building not unlike a Greek temple, maybe a mausoleum? It was very big, but the door was locked. I remember exclaiming, upon seeing it something along the lines of: "we must revitalize the cult of Aphrodite". That was when I started not feeling like myself, that is my name was Isaac suddenly? Well, I was someone named Isaac.

Isaac was very content with the graveyard but concerned about its future. He was a poet, I said, and may have drowned but that was just part of this whole feeling I was getting? I knew I physically wasn't Isaac, but also I was at the same time, and I was at home in this place. As we went towards the exit, I started feeling uneasy, because the street lamps were too bright and artificial and Isaac didn't like it, I remember saying. But I was dragged along outside and as we walked down the road, I became fully myself again, it's weird, I don't know, I might just have been the absinthe but the name was so clear to me, it was a bit like I was being steered in some direction.

Other details possibly of note: Upon arrival and throughout the walk, I kept things orderly by keeping people on the path, having them shut off their torches and be quiet and respectful, but I think that's more just who I am as a person. I was also wearing old clothes, all older than 70 years, though I myself am a university student in my early 20s. Absinthe is no stranger to me, and I do get very dramatic when drinking it, but that manifests in an entirely different and recognizable way whereas this just felt weird. Finally, it was a very bright night and I had no trouble navigating, in fact seeing much better in the dark than any of my peers, which also naturally predisposed me to take the head of the group and lead them.

phoenaxus

Unread post Wed May 23, 2018 11:59 pm

Sounds like you were either jumped by the spirit of someone named Issac or were inadvertently channeling a past life. Very interesting story either way.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information