Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Vibration and Frequency

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Buying-the-wind

Unread post Wed May 02, 2018 1:30 pm

I was wondering, can one tune into certain spiritual frequencies, or can human only raise there frequency?

littlelion

Unread post Fri May 04, 2018 11:37 am

I wonder if you can elaborate a little more on this? Are you asking if we can raise and lower our vibrations? If so yes, but I wouldn't imagine you would want or need to lower them for much, it'd be like demoting yourself. Sometimes our vibations dip, especially if we lapse in our regular practice (whatever that is for individual people) or are going through a transitional time etc. :)
:boogy: just go with the flow :peace:

Hoodie21

Unread post Mon May 07, 2018 12:09 pm

From what I understand from things I have read, is that we can raise our frequency, but it is most important to tune in to spiritual frequencies. Our senses and the way they process were not built to maintain knowledge of higher (maybe even lower?) frequencies. Obviously it is easier for some people, and others have to work at it. Gotta "train your brain" :)

CelticRose

Unread post Tue May 08, 2018 4:51 pm

We can raise our vibes and frequency levels of awareness, but also when spirit come in to connect sometimes they will raise the vibration if its a lower frequency because they tend to be on a more higher level of awareness and frequencies. Its good to be aware of the many universal higher vibrations though I think particularly when open & connecting to work with Spirit. As far as the lower vibes go, I personally believe any vibration can be lifted whether it chooses to be released into peaceful and positive vibes or not.
I don't know how it works, but listening to bells or wind chimes can help raise my vibes and allows me to feel a lot more happier in myself as well energetically.
Don't lose sight of your path.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information