Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Presence in the Car

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

ColeWayne

Unread post Wed May 02, 2018 1:57 am

This was a new one for me, so I thought I'd share.

Last week I was getting a feeling there was an occasional presence hanging around. It wasn't overt, just kind of lurking.

I was driving home from work and went to change my radio station. I heard very clearly like it was in the back seat "You've GOT to pay attention." So I kept my attention on the road and everyone was driving like a jerk. Once I got out of the hairy traffic area I asked "Is someone in the car with me?" I heard a murmur but couldn't make it out so I said "If you're here can you do something that won't hinder my driving? Something with the radio or the windshield wipers?" It was raining, so I had the wipers going. The windshield wipers stopped for several seconds, then came back on. I said "Was that you with the windshield wipers?" And they shut off again, then turned back on. I asked several questions during the car ride and got a response with the wipers or the radio when I asked for one or the other.

I kept the questions just to the basic "are you here? Do you have something to tell me?" But I didn't get too detailed with it, as presences that aren't familiar tend to put me off. I've had negative presences start out cool and then go weird on me, so unless I can do something to feel safe and protected I don't talk to them.

Again, just sharing.
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

littlelion

Unread post Wed May 02, 2018 7:13 am

Interesting experience, thank you for sharing :)

Do you have many experiences like this?
:boogy: just go with the flow :peace:

phoenaxus

Unread post Thu May 24, 2018 1:35 am

That is a pretty cool experience. Thanks for sharing. Ive never heard of a car having a haunting like that. quite unique

Del Rozan

Unread post Sat May 26, 2018 12:35 am

Well, that's pretty creepy to be honest.

To tell you the truth, I would be extremely careful about communicating with that sort of entity if it was a genuine experience.

You never know what you're dealing with. I have a feeling they latch on to those who have opened their doors to them.... in a good way or bad.

ColeWayne

Unread post Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:22 am

I haven't communicated with anything since. I tend to back off of unfamiliar presences unless I get a chunk of alone time to ground, shield, and make a safe physical space for myself.
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information