Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Out of body experience?

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Randomideas

Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:04 am

Hi, im wondering what it is that i keep getting, idk if its an out if body experience or something else, but if i choose to, i can see through other peoples eyes like as if i were them. And i can see myself and still be able to control myself. And when im “inside someones head” i can hear that persons thoughts and it doesn’t feel like i have control over them but yet they alway do what im thinking. And its almost like as if all this takes place is a diffrent world because for me it can feel like a long time but in reality, its only a few seconds. And people usually ask why im staring at something with a dead stare when to me, im having this weird experience that doesn’t really sound believable to my friends

Storm

Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:50 pm

Randomideas wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:04 am
Hi, im wondering what it is that i keep getting, idk if its an out if body experience or something else, but if i choose to, i can see through other peoples eyes like as if i were them. And i can see myself and still be able to control myself. And when im “inside someones head” i can hear that persons thoughts and it doesn’t feel like i have control over them but yet they alway do what im thinking. And its almost like as if all this takes place is a diffrent world because for me it can feel like a long time but in reality, its only a few seconds. And people usually ask why im staring at something with a dead stare when to me, im having this weird experience that doesn’t really sound believable to my friends
Explore the Clairs there's info on each of them. There's different types of abilities and then you can decide which one you would like to develop first. Remember it's not good to invade ppls private space and to respect when ppl want to be read if you're a reader. There's many who practice other things and if they sense you nosing around can bind you, so heads up on this.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information