Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Re: A close encounter with the truth:

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

rudidur

Unread post Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:32 am

Light kills:

Human bodies are exposed to light, so one gets sick and dies.

The human entity, or the perfected soul, can live forever, so this entity uses human beings who die in contact with light and are revealed by various diseases.

The body is only a matter of consumables for antimatter beings.
Such a creature is me and I write all this to you in the forum.

A person lives consciously when awake, but when he falls asleep he is disconnected from consciousness.
My consciousness, however, awakens in my sleep and reveals a passage or door that goes into paranormal perception.

rudidur

Unread post Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:45 am

Demon-shaped category:

The appearance of a ghost in the form of a walking man with a dog's head belongs to a series of entities which, not at will, were given the antimatter soul form of a dead dog.
This phenomenon occurs because the dog's souls are over-accustomed to their owner.
When a dog dies, his soul usually fuses with the human entity when he goes to astral output in his sleep.
However, after the death of a person, his soul has a part of the dog's antimatter, and that person cannot reincarnate and therefore frightens in the surroundings where people are usually nearby.

rudidur

Unread post Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:28 pm

An indestructible form of intelligent being:

Where new light is activated in the universe, the antimatter changes into matter, thereby initiating the formation or formation of new physical beings. As soon as a creature is born, it instantly dies with aging.
There is a great universe in which there is no light, and even there in darkness there is eternal life in an unknown form to us.
But this unknown form is very similar to our paranormal form, which you do not know yet.

rudidur

Unread post Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:02 am

Morgellon disease: 1

For half a century I have been practicing the management of "nano robots, or nano technology" that I use to heal my physical body.
When I walk out of the body I am in a paranormal form as a ghost. When I wait in ambush for other entity forms present, I regularly clean excess "nano fibers" from my structure, mostly from the oral cavity.

People anywhere in the world who have "morgellon disease" have had some kind of contact with a spirit that has only gone through their body and left a trace in them that automatically excretes through the skin to protect the physical body.
Without a basic connection of the whole, these fibers cannot develop and survive.
These fibers connect the entity soul to the physical body so that it can continue as a natural person.

rudidur

Unread post Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:01 pm

Sleep paralysis: 2

Let me explain a little. Sleep is a kind of controlled paralysis.
in this state the body can move and turn, and the bodily functions function independently.

When you dream of being in your room or space and seeing yourself lying down, you are in a paranormal dimension.
The awareness that you see yourself means that you, as your own entity, are out of your body.
In this case, you are almost never alone. Other entity forms are always present; however, your body cannot move until you return to the body.
(how will you behave in the event of meeting other entities, I will write in the following posts)
If you wake up in bed and cannot move, then you have woken up before entering or returning your entity to your body and can see it as well. It is a condition and is called awakening paralysis.
(You achieve this with a mental impulse when you are still in Paranormal form. Even when you are out of your body you can control your body with thoughts.)

You can always control your sleep before you go to sleep. When you understand what is going on during sleep, you are always the one who determines what will happen.

rudidur

Unread post Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:00 pm

When you see the spirit: 1

The spirit you see is in another dimension where it can move into the past and the future.
At present, the spirit is temporally in your past present or your other that goes into the past.
They see each other because of the friction between the dimensions.
This spirit does not see you as a physical body. sees you as a ghost.
You can talk to him by telepathy, not by voice.

The spirit can move in both dimensions.
The physical body, however, is only when it sleeps or when consciousness emerges from the body.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information