Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Malevolent energy in my boyfriends house when I am the only one home.

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

curiousbean

Unread post Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:28 am

Hi all!

This is my first time posting here. My name is Mel and I am 18.

I recently spent an evening alone at my boyfriends house and the whole time had the most unsettling energy I have ever felt. I felt cold and tingly, and had an immense pressure on my chest. Eventually, while sitting in his room, I had an overwhelming need to sit by his door and block it. I could not move for about an hour or so, all while hearing creeks around his house.
I messaged him and he called me and I was immediately brought to tears while talking to him. I was super distressed and uncomfortable but refused to get up from my spot on the floor in front of his door. I ended up getting up to burn incense.

This may be unrelated, but I have been having vivid reoccurring dreams about exorcising people and places. It could be anyone from family members to strangers or celebrities, or even houses. i figure that I am trying to remove some kind of negative energy within my life (May have something to do with the fact that I have recently starting seeing a psychologist for some mental health issues relating to trauma). I have always been spiritual and was always talking to “imaginary people” as a child, which was a habit I have since attempted to repress. However, upon the recent death of my grandmother I’ve began getting weird feelings. I know she is there watching over me, and her warmth and comforting was one of the reasons I got through this situation.

Anyway, my boyfriend lives in an actively buddhist household with his mother, and there are heaps of religious talismans that should help with any dark presences. However I am super concerned for him and is mother. I don’t think I can stay in his house alone any time soon. Any thoughts on what this is or what I should do? (Sorry for the long post :3)

argo327

Unread post Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:27 pm

Lets exmine your circumstances.
First you have a boyfriend from a Buddist family that obviously have a environment in their house conducive to communicating with the spirit world.

Your Grandmother recently passed away.

You are having increased message activity.

Still wondering WHY this is happening NOW.
Peace, Light and Love for you, just open your mind and take it, it's free.

Seven

Unread post Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:44 am

curiousbean wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:28 am
Hi all!

This is my first time posting here. My name is Mel and I am 18.

I recently spent an evening alone at my boyfriends house and the whole time had the most unsettling energy I have ever felt. I felt cold and tingly, and had an immense pressure on my chest. Eventually, while sitting in his room, I had an overwhelming need to sit by his door and block it. I could not move for about an hour or so, all while hearing creeks around his house.
I messaged him and he called me and I was immediately brought to tears while talking to him. I was super distressed and uncomfortable but refused to get up from my spot on the floor in front of his door. I ended up getting up to burn incense.

SEVEN WRITES..........you picked up on a spirit

This may be unrelated, but I have been having vivid reoccurring dreams about exorcising people and places. It could be anyone from family members to strangers or celebrities, or even houses. i figure that I am trying to remove some kind of negative energy within my life (May have something to do with the fact that I have recently starting seeing a psychologist for some mental health issues relating to trauma). I have always been spiritual and was always talking to “imaginary people” as a child, which was a habit I have since attempted to repress. However, upon the recent death of my grandmother I’ve began getting weird feelings. I know she is there watching over me, and her warmth and comforting was one of the reasons I got through this situation.

SEVEN WRITES........our love one's are always near and never very far.

Anyway, my boyfriend lives in an actively buddhist household with his mother, and there are heaps of religious talismans that should help with any dark presences. However I am super concerned for him and is mother. I don’t think I can stay in his house alone any time soon. Any thoughts on what this is or what I should do? (Sorry for the long post :3)

SEVEN WRITES.....a religious house might be bring in a spirit depending on the spirits .......examples..... if your bf family just moved into that house can be those that lived there before are angry by the house becoming Buddhist, there might be other reasons for what you are sensing, what you are considering bad might not be at all. You have to explore more ......your bf and his family isn't bothered.......so this might not affect them......only you if you are a intuitive........means you pick up what others aren't tuned into hence your bf and his family. They might have different views on the dead. There might be more house history as you really didn't give info on it and if the family always lived there or moved in......there might be an owner is upset that this family is in the house. Many reasons for what you are sensing......you have to narrow it down, gather info in a logical manner, in order to do that you can't get all jittery.

Antrite

Unread post Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:22 am

When I was 20 my roommate started dating someone he met and moved in with her they both asked me to move in as well since they had an extra room. After moving in the girlfriend told me that the house had 3 unseen occupants. After we got settled in is when the spirits wanted to let us know that they were there by turning on the stereo system while watching tv. I had to turn it of three times before I put my foot down and it stopped. One of the spirits always hated me blowing out my candle so it would knock it on the floor every time I did and left the room. Once my roommate went past my room into another to use the bathroom something flew across the room and hit the wall. I figured out that they didn’t like the two of them more so since one of the spirits was the girlfriends ex boyfriend who killed him self. They left me alone while I lived there and after I left it got worse for the girlfriend who came home and had the dogs looking up at the top of the stairs and she ran out in fear. I found that out on one of my visits. So the energy might not be Malevolent as it didn’t physically harm you. It could be a unhappy spirit just making you uncomfortable and they know it by how you react. Show no fear and let them know that and it should stop. If it gets worse and your being harmed then yes it’s what your thinking

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information