Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

It happened again.

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Mimi

Unread post Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:08 pm

I'm terrified to go to sleep. I don't believe in "God" persay. I believe in a higher power tho. And every night I beg to whomever or whatever will listen that I and my family stay protected. I started seeing the shadow more frequently.it's so often now that I can't write it off as anything else. I think it follows me to work because I feel it watch and while cleaning I see it moving out of the corner of my eye. and the past three nights wells I should say early mornings I have been experiencing sleep paralysis. This has happened to me a lot but I haven't experienced it in over ten years. Now it's back with a vengeance.. The first time I felt it it wasn't a scary feeling. I just felt myself lift off the bed but yet not fully it was as if my body lifted to a standing position but my toes remained on the bed at all times.I tried but couldn't speak and can remember the way I sounded as I tried to tell for help. But this recent time was way different. I fell asleep around four am maybe and I "awoke" to feeling weighed down. I did not get the sensation I was floating this time. This time it was unlike anything I've felt physically before. Being weighed down doesn't really explain it either but it was more then feeling stuck it was kinda like that ride that spins so fast that the force pulls ur body down. And this time I was able to open my eyes or at least I think I actually did. (Who can say if it was all mental or not) but I felt me eyes give way and I opened them to a normal bedroom. It all looked the same as it did. But out of no where it was darkness it panned in from the right side and the fear engulfed me. I have never been so scared before even now thinking about it my stomach is tensing up. I can not explain it b because I saw no eyes but I know it was nose to nose with me. I felt so helpless and frozen as much as I tried to shut my eyes I couldnt. I was telling myself to move and was screaming my boyfriend who was sound asleep next to me. And it just released I was able to move my whole body except for my feet. I reached over and grabbed him because for anyone who has experienced contractions it's like I feel it starting before I feel the pain. It's like oh God oh God then bam pain. Well for me I could feel myself falling asleep again and like that contraction feeling I new it was coming back. Again I woke to paralysis.it happened a total of four times back to back. I only saw the dark the one time tho. Every night since I can only remember it happening once a night. When I feel the floating after being pushed down so hard I reach over and hold him. Clinging on to him in hopes I can't be pushed down again. I don't know it it works for real but as I said I only experience it once a night now.only the first night was four times in a row. I'm not crazy and I am not gaining anything out of telling a lie. I'm scared to go to sleep now. I feel it all day and I keep seeing the movements the feeling I'm being touched but strangely it doesn't feel threatening when I'm awake. Can anyone give me some clarity as to what to do. I don't want to make it worse.

Mimi

Unread post Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:52 pm

I want to try and make contact but I'm afraid to make it angry. I don't know what to do.. I read all this stuff on line about rituals but I know my ignorance isn't going to make this stop. Can someone give me advise on what I should do. Or not do. Please.

Antrite

Unread post Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:12 am

Find a way to take away the fear. It probably going after you because it knows it can frighten you. Also get a medium in to figure out what it wants or to see if it is negative spirit. Spirit could be trying to communicate but a medium would know for sure. Also a cleansing of the house might help you as well. I believe that I have a few animal spirits watching me so I keep stuffed animals of them in my bedroom always facing me. I have had spirits knock over candles and throw things at my roommate when I lived in a house that had 3 spirits but they never really did anything to me, but tormented my roommate and his girlfriend after I moved out. I always had something that related to the animal spirits in my room (usually stuffed or figurines)

Sanford_P

Unread post Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:13 pm

Well Mimi, in my experience, this is more than you can handle on your own. There is a whole spirit world out there, good spirits and bad spirits. You are just a small fish in a big pond. You need help. I can help you gain clarity on the situation, but finding outside help is up to you. We can talk more if you like.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information