Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Contacted by a demonic entity?

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

ZachIsMe123

Unread post Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:04 pm

Hello to all. This is my first post here, so I apologize if this is the wrong thread for this post, or if it might have been asked here before.

I'm an aspiring claircognisent and have always been interested in the occult. In the last year or so I've gotten into spirit communication. The last place I lived was an old nursing home that was in the process of being converted into aparments.

I decided one night to attempt a session in my room due to the fact that it had an adjoining wall with the unrenovated area of the nursing home. I light a candle and meditated until I reached a trance like state and started to try and communicate.

To my surprise I almost immediately started getting responses. This was odd because I'd never shown any signs of clairaudience before. I started to think it may have just been my imagination. I talked with around 3 men and 1 woman. The woman had this almost Russian accent.

About 20 minutes in though I stopped getting any responses from them and the atmosphere in the room changed. It still had the butterflies in the stomach feeling to it that I always get when spirit is around, but it got heavier. Then I heard a voice that unnerved me. It was deep and it just didn't feel right. I immediately stopped the session and cracked it up to my imagination.

5 or so minutes later though I went to use the restroom and when I entered the room I was hit with this smell of rotten meat. I had just cleaned it earlier that day so there was no reason for that smell to be there. There was a different atmosphere in that apartment after that night as well.

Sorry for the long post, but I am just curious to know if anybody thinks I might have been contacted by a demonic entity?

scarlet101

Unread post Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:20 pm

Woah! That is a super interesting story! I'm no expert, but from what I've read, demons are extremely rare, and if ones messing with you, you'll know it. There will be a Feeling of intense fear/dread, and it won't be subtle. Most of the time when people think they've encountered a demon, it's really just a negative spirit lol. Has anything happened since? It sounds more like a negative spirit to me than a demon,

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information