Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Sign of Being a Medium?

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Popcorn1021

Unread post Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:11 pm

hey everyone,

the recent events motivated me to look further into this and ask for any advice or guidance so thank you in advance. I know they're somewhat long, but I hope you read them because I truly need advice.

The first thing that has been the most eye opening was, I was house sitting for a friend, all alone. I walked towards the bathroom when in the corner of my eye I saw a man, in a tux, with a bowl cut, hunch back, and arm up pointing to the wall and he slowly and non threateningly walked towards the wall and disappeared. I was so startled I locked myself in the bathroom for several minutes listening for noise. There was nothing, Eventually I mustered up the courage and walked out. No one was there. I looked to where he was pointing and it was at the tv. I hesitantly told my friend when he got home, nervous bc I thought he'd think I was crazy. He got silent, after I described the haircut, his hunchback, and tux. He pulled out a picture of his grandfather. It was him. Even weirder, he said where the TV was, used to be a large family portrait. I'm getting goosebumps as I write this.

Another, more recent scenario is;
Three nights ago, I was jolted awake from my sleep at 3:30(ish) AM because of two very loud bangs. I quickly got up to make sure my boyfriend didnt fall in the bathroom or something. He was sound asleep on the couch, the TV was off. I grew very agitated for some reason and closed the bedroom door. It took awhile to fall asleep, I felt like I was being watched. Around 4:15am I was finally falling back asleep when I heard a loud bang from right in the room. Terrified, I clicked on my cell phone flashlight. Right away I saw the source of the noise. My bf's police vest, which is heavy, somehow for the first time in the history of EVER fell from it's spot in the closet. Odd..the room felt very uncomfortable so I made my bf come to bed with me. The next morning, I find out the man in our apartment complex passed away that night by accidental OD on pain prescription pills he got for his knee surgery, he was early 60s.

I often times have very vivid and graphic dreams where people are being killed or taking their own lives. I often hear footsteps around me, or feel specific things. I can pick up on vibes of people, places, and even animals. Sometimes, I know when something is going to happen before it does. As a child I saw some things that frightened me. I feel like something is watching me. I'm 24 and finishing my last year in college specializing in psychology, so I know alllll about mental illness and I know for a fact I don't have one. I'm not imagining anything. I tried to ignore little signs and occurrences but I feel like the tension keeps building. I'm scared in a way and feel like it makes it worse? Could I possibly be a medium? If so, what do I do? Should I see a psychic or a medium for guidance? Has any one else experienced similar occurances? I'm lost here and feel somewhat alone.

New Guy

Unread post Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:55 am

Seeing hallucinations is a very real thing it doesn't mean you are crazy or have real problems. Our minds like to play tricks to us like when we are in a dark room we see things. As a psychology student, you probably know about them. My major in college was about philosophy and I take many psychology lessons and have many friends who are psychologist, but recently I convinced myself that I possessed the main reason That I have an account in this website is this but it turns around something minor like voices in my head If you wish I can tell you about process with details.

Don't take me wrong I believe things like mediums and spirits but trust me most things can be explained with science even the possibility of mediums and such but it will be too long so I will pass for now. If you wish to talk with details let me know

angelawkikin

Unread post Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:20 am

hmmmm.... i search google usually to see what the signs of being a medium are
Hi ! Wink Wink!. I am a true explorer, i dream meanings and write about them ( from personal and generational knowledge)
:boogy:

Lost Angel

Unread post Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:33 pm

Hi Popcorn,

Yes those are all signs that you are a medium. Before you speak to anyone more in depth, if you haven't already. You need to sit down with yourself and make sure this is what you want as part of your life. Right now that door is slightly opened to where you can shut it easily. Once you open that doorway all the way, it will be very hard to close.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information