Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Not sure!!!!

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Unread post Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:07 am

Hi guys,

Not really sure what answers I’m looking for. I feel like I’m going crazy I have been diagnosed with PTSD and depression for quite some time but it never quite made sense. I felt depressed most of the time for no reason. Feel sadness for the world feel like everyone around me is living a lie always felt left out even though I made friends very easily and never really had an issue with people liking me. I have had known racists tell me they enjoyed my company( african American female marine retired after 15 years). I have been really making decisions based on gut instincts like as if someone or something is guiding me. I feel energy around me, always have when I close my eyes I can feel and see it. I feel like I can make someone feel better by absorbing the energy myself. I feel like I can do this for pain also but can’t confirm. But I belief I can take it out of the body I can visualize it moving through the body and see different colors radiating from people sometimes depending on my own emotion. I also feel as though with mediation I am able to see with my third eye. I feel like I can leave my body but I have never stayed with it due to fear. I am not a cocky person at all never have been but for some reason I have no idea why I feel this strong feeling of being very important I don’t know where this stems from but it is something I don’t question at all which makes me feel even more crazier. I feel like I need some assistance with this which is why I’m reaching out. I’m not sure if I’m going crazy or not any advice would be helpful because I don’t want to suppress a gift.

Unread post Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:00 pm

Hi. First of all welcome to ABT.I am a 71 year old UK male and x president of my local spiritualist church...You are not the first and I doubt the last to experience these feelings regarding healing, indeed I had those exact feelings many years ago and through teaching and practice I went on to become an approved healer which I still conduct to this day. Should you wish answers to your undoubted questions I am always available to help as and if I can.
kind regards.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information