Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Channelled Message from the Angels , July 8th, 2017

The ability to sense the emotions of others.

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:46 am

Found this and thought I would share: Interesting with all that is happening lately in terms of shifts and new phases...

This is written by Ann Albers, a lady who channels messages from the Angels

''My dear friends, we love you so very much,

Change, dear ones, is inevitable, and it is also a great gift to you. Can you imagine if everything remained stagnant upon your earth? Even if you found yourselves in the best of times, you would eventually get bored. Thankfully, when you find yourself in difficult times, as your saying goes, “This too shall pass.” Even your bodies are temporary. Nothing lasts but your eternal soul and your experiences. The only constant in the universe is Love.

“So what then is it all worth,” so many of you ask? Why should I do anything if it isn’t going to last? You can feed the poor and help them grow in self-worth but there will be more poor in generations to come. You can heal the earth to a degree but you have no control over what others do in the future. You can cook yourself a glorious meal tonight and you’ll still have to make breakfast tomorrow… Thinking from a human perspective, it might just seem pointless.

This is why, dear ones, we urge you to labor, always, in love. When you labor in love, although you creations might not last, the love you put into them will. Love is eternal. Love is remembered. Love impacts lives, and helps souls evolve into greater understanding of their nature. So if you feed the poor with love, they feel loved. They grow. If you treat yourself with love, you feel loved. You grow and evolve. If you build the most magnificent building but do so without love it will crumble and you will have nothing to show for it, but if you build a shack with love, this will be something you carry with you as a huge accomplishment for eternity!

Full article & credit:
http://sananda.website/message-from-the ... -8th-2017/
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Owlscrying

Unread post Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:36 am

Very powerful.

Awesome insightful compassion.

Ann Albers has an awesome Sedona Creative Life Center in Arizona desert.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samanthaj wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:46 am

This is written by Ann Albers, a lady who channels messages from the Angels

If you build the most magnificent building but do so without love it will crumble and you will have nothing to show for it, but if you build a shack with love, this will be something you carry with you as a huge accomplishment for eternity!

ravenswings

Unread post Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:44 pm

I loved this message, thank you for sharing Sam 💕
✨Be the change you wish to see in the world✨

Samanthaj

Unread post Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:27 am

You're welcome.. had not heard of this lady but I love this, and couldn't agree more on the ''do it with love'' :thinktank:
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

ravenswings

Unread post Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:17 am

Yes, will have to look into more of her messages as well. 💕
✨Be the change you wish to see in the world✨

joienicole

Unread post Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:30 pm

Sam this is a beautiful message!
Growing in love is definitely something I have been working on myself.
Letting go of negativity, negative people and just living with love
thanks so much for sharing!
- Joienicole
ImageImage

Return to “The Empath's Path (by request)”

• Information