Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Astrology Readings

Tarot, astrology, rune, palm, numerology, face, aura and more..

Seven

Unread post Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:42 pm

DesertRat56 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:07 pm
Interesting. I have never been introduced to Vedic astrology. I found it odd though. My birth was at the end of may and the only line in the Taurus description that fits me is "This position of Sun also gives dissatisfaction from spouse so not favorable for marriage." The description of Gemini fits me more accurately and is very similar to the Western astrology description of Gemini, though the dates are different. I know a small amount about western astrology and it seems more complicated than just the sun sign. There are influences of other planets and the moon.

Thank you for posting this.
In astrology, the astrologer would view the aspects between planets, his and hers thus 3 charts are done. I would view her Chiron to his Venus, for long term relationship, then her Juno to his Venus for love, sexual relationship. There are other aspects to view as well, how the planets enter act with each other/ houses those planets are in etc.

stella

Unread post Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:59 pm

Thank you for the informative post Sun92!!

I am a sun Cancer, Rising sign Leo, and Moon sign Leo.

The information you shared about lunar Leo's is definitely spot on with me.

Sun92, would you be able to post more information about Venus and the signs influence on a person?
My Venus is in the sign Virgo at 00 degrees. I am looking for a better interpretation of this than what I currently have.

Thank you :)

Seven

Unread post Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:21 am

Many are rarely ready to hear the nitty gritty, they only like to hear the pink fluff. The natal chart is to use the energy to work at areas in your life, developing a better flow, less toxic, more focus on bringing things in that give better results.
House are areas in your life, hence 2nd house is self worth, values, how you earn money or capable of as it's about self esteem. An early degree planet means it's not at full energy so the potential has not been reached. Every planet has a purpose to where it's going to direct it's energy. Venus represents love, beauty, other women, (in a relationship), charisma, desires etc . A person has aspects to view (planets to planets and house placement) all has to be taken into consideration. Your Sun creates an aspect with Venus 3/11........creative challenge (gains and loss, 2nd /12 houses) watch spending.

Seven

Unread post Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:51 pm

Actually you need to consider all the planets aspects to each other and houses........when you said Sun in Scorpio lies just made me laugh, for one thing the 8th is about regeneration, and over coming obstacles, getting rid of what no longer serves us. Sun is about energy that person has so in Scorpio will be able to overcome many obstacles, will not let matters bog him/her down. Will rise above things, use their abilities to seek out, bring anything to the surface. Their need to find answers especially if Mercury is there. Mercury mimics any planets it's near, in this case the Sun.
The house act as a stage the planets are actors giving the energy to an area of life.

Seven

Unread post Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:40 pm

A person has to consider the house their moon resides in not just the sign as this puts the moon in a whole different ball game. There's so much more to consider than just listing a bunch of word meanings. There's other planets if they are in same sign/house. The umbrella effect is what I dislike to see as it then leaves no room to view other concepts or to explore what the energy is between planets as mention before.

Return to “The Many Forms Of Reading”

• Information