Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Energy Medicine

...do it the natural way!

Valentinearabella

Unread post Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:39 am

Hello everyone,

Do any ABT members have any advice or guidance about energy medicine/healing? I was watching the TLC show called The Healer and found it interesting. Do you have any suggestions on books, courses, educational materials, personal experience to help me on my path to energetically heal others?

Thanks so much for your help!

Samanthaj

Unread post Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:08 am

Valentinearabella wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:39 am
Hello everyone,

Do any ABT members have any advice or guidance about energy medicine/healing? I was watching the TLC show called The Healer and found it interesting. Do you have any suggestions on books, courses, educational materials, personal experience to help me on my path to energetically heal others?

Thanks so much for your help!
Hi Valentine

I highly recommend looking into Reiki
There are two forms, Usui Reiki.. and Kundalini Reiki
Dr Mikao Usui (Usui) & Ole gabrielson (Kundalini)

I'd be happy to send you the manual for Kundalini Reiki if you like, it explains how the attunements work, what each one does, different stages of Reiki and so on. Attunements will need to be given by a Reiki master, but it wouldn't be too expensive at all. Some offer a package for all 3 attunements... but you can also do attunement 1 (any time length gap) before completing the 2 and 3

One good thing with the Reiki is you know you can trust the source of the teachings
& can read lineage to know the history of teachers...

There are other forms of healing but those two are the best I think

you can also google Kundalini Reiki Manual free download (Just make sure the Author is Ole Gabrielson
Or if you'd like me to send it just PM me :o)

Usui reiki is equally great. I just think Kundalini is easier as a newbie to healing

Take care

PS, search , there is a page called 'Doctors with Reiki;. I think I remember you saying you are a med student? there is a group of doctors and medical professionals who also use Reiki. Worth looking at
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Valentinearabella

Unread post Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:08 am

Thank you so much Samantha! I will definitely look into the sources. I am a med student and it sounds like a wonderful group to look into!

Return to “Reiki, Meditation and Healing”

• Information