Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Breaking Ties with Someone or Something

A different way of life! A different spiritual journey!

bunnyrabbit

Unread post Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:25 am

Breaking Ties with Someone or Something

Supplies: Black or Red cord (9" and natural fibers is preferable), Boline (white handle knife) or scissors, Salt, incense (choose 1) (Sage, Lemon, Dragons Blood), 1 Black candle, 1 White candle, standard consecration oil (Olive or Frankincense and Myrrh). 

Perform on Waning Moon at Sunset. Cast Circle by walking a circle clockwise and sprinkling salt saying words to guard you from any baneful energies. Light charcoal. Consecrate Black and White candles, saying :
   "I consecrate this candle to the Goddess and God. So Mote It Be!" Repeat with other candle.

Light Black candle, saying :
  "I light this candle that its energies may dispel all that is harmful. With harm to none. So Mote It Be!"

Light White candle, saying :
  "I light this candle that its energies may draw helpful and good energies to this circle. With harm to none. So Mote It Be!"

Add incense to the charcoal. Tie knot to one end of the cord, say :
  “This is me!"

Tie knot at other end of the cord, say :
  "This is   name    .”

Fold cord in half, using boline to cut cord, say :
  “As I cut this cord I sever all connections with    name   . With harm to none. So Mote It Be!"

Keep both halves separate. Bury them separately immediately after opening the circle. Or to really make it count burn the half that's for the other person or item your breaking ties with, then bury the ashes or scatter them to the wind or in a moving body of water. Adjust words if breaking ties with an object.

CelticRose

Unread post Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:29 pm

Excellent Bunny, I may have to try this. :)

Return to “Wiccan, Pagan and All Things Magical”

• Information