Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Coming back from a break

A special place to grow and learn.

littlelion

Unread post Tue May 01, 2018 8:03 am

So, I'm coming back into reading after probably 1-2 years off. I took some time out due to personal issues, time restraints, work situations and negative interactions with people in a community I was in for development.

I'm super excited to be getting back into it, however I'd love to hear from other people who've taken breaks and how you've eased yourself back in. I'm currently reading psychic again, and easing back into mediumship, meditating once a day, and sitting with spirit for 15-30 minutes each day just to get the feel back.

I'd love to hear your strategies, or what you did :)
:boogy: just go with the flow :peace:

CelticRose

Unread post Tue May 08, 2018 6:53 am

yay Littlelion. An old nickname I recognize. Glad you are returning as well. I've had a llittle bit of break myself and actually it was probably just what I needed too.
Don't lose sight of your path.

Angel healing

Unread post Sun May 27, 2018 11:58 pm

Hey guys!
I'm only just properly getting into it, although I've always been quite spiritual I've never practised mediumship only cards. Learning how to read the messages clearly is still a challenge but I'm getting there! The use of tarot helps with my intuition but I'd love to be able to go without it.
Let me know if you'd like to swap readings with me one day? I just need to practise practise x

Return to “Inner Development”

• Information