Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Help where do i start to understand whats going on with my new awakening to spirits and mediumship

Talk 'Reading & Development' in general or choose more specific topics from the Subforums.

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:50 pm

previously had been dwelling on something told to me by my guide but i was only told parts of the bigger picture
so whist talking with a member of abt i was aware that they would do well to use what i was being shown and it was a beautifull painted picture and the simple message was that we would do well when we are reading to imagine a beautifull colourfull vibrant painting with such incredible detail in it and amazing colours running through it and positivity we start with a blank canvas we stay relaxed then we focus we then have have to give what we get or the painting would be messy if we dont just let it flow we are given information and we give it onto the blank canvass its as if we are somewhere else at times ,then we focus and look at whats in front of us there is the realisation that after we are finished our work is not fully over we need to recall what weve done by whats been said and how we did it
then we have created we are like artists

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:42 am

retreat
As I sit here in my garden with my dogs I'm thinking about ways that you can try to contact your guides and spirit and how I luckily enable here to be surrounded by this one way is that you create a safe Haven where you can sit in peace and quiet surrounded by nature which is what I have done I have statues ornaments and generally uplifting things and at night time I have lights that are solar powered there are always animals near by here and I have a place where I can sit where it is quiet and I will not be disturbed except for the beans which seem to love it here and the birds if you can create your own place maybe you can also take some crystals and I like to use Stones that I have charged with energy I also collect where the trees have come down in the Wind various shaped branches which were part of nature and they still are because they break up and are a compost but also they are still energy and I like the look of them I have an amazing tree that I go to sometimes I will have to add a photograph so you can think about ways where you can do this and in this safe place you can light some candles and also create and alter if you wish it's a fantastic way to link with nature spirits and elemental and it's about personalising a place that works for you so you can create harmony I find it good because I can rest my eyes which I do not do as much as I should I hope you find this helpful and get your small Retreat it can be anywhere when I moved here the lady did reiki healing and she used to have clients here I will at some stage show you a photograph of this area and let's just say the energy there is very strong create your own energy with the help of spirit and try to listen within try to feel if you get anything and if you do like conserving nature like I do you can then make small home for the animals
https://www.woodlandtrust.org.uk/blogs/ ... hog-house/
http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/6 ... ll)(a).jpg
http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/6 ... itptes.jpg

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:20 pm

here is the place where i do some of my healing its where the previous lady did her reikiImage

LightworkingMama
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:59 pm

Thanks for your spirit guidance. It is serious and needs to be dealt with accordingly. This being said, do you feel like spirit attachment come solely from those not communicating properly or can it happen to anyone who is not ready for it?

LWM :sunflower: :peace:

LightworkingMama
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:03 pm

I just realized I didn't make it to the second page lol :wink: I LOVE the healing room you have. Warm energy without even been there! Also the idea of seeing a beautiful picture in your head and creating it yourself is something I can relate with 100%. This is how I learn, I am a visual learner and when someone speaks,
I see it in my head. So nice to see that guidance represented too!

LWM :sunflower:

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:58 pm

Thank you for your reply mama
The world of spirit attachment is a long subject and I do feel the spirit attachment comes to all different people at different times potentially it can happen to people who are not ready for it I eat people not interested in this type of thing for example if people smoke drugs or get drunk or do any type of drugs I'll have mental health issues or have a weakened aura or somebody with low esteem can get this happen it happens a lot and people don't realise it is something that one would want to avoid at all costs and can be very disturbing I have wrote about it recently here and I have seen it happen as well sometimes it is quite subtle and people are not even aware especially if they are using drugs
I know you take what you do very seriously and that you are working in the light and I do worry when other people come to any site and they don't have the knowledge or they start up in a medium type psychic class and I do not understand the fundamental basics that are needed and this can create many problems but my I also say that some people are just natural and just step straight into it I do believe that sometimes these people have been guided a long time and have been looked at by guides or ascended beings who have been with them for so long that when they start they are already in front of beginners in their understanding
In so far as you being a visual learner yes I can see that and I believe that you get pictures in your head as I very quickly transmitted may be without you even knowing at times so they are there right in front of you maybe from your subconscious within seconds of course this is where they come through you as a medium but I believe that some people get very small symbols that immediately are transferred to pictures everyone works differently I think the way you're able to do it is very fulfilling
Whenever I see you here in Chat I'm very aware that there are many colours around you and you could read well from auras and that I see you are always surrounded by colours I believe you dream of colours you see things in colours more so to do with readings and that is probably just quite natural for you more so than the next person who would read completely differently I do also see sunflowers and for some strange reason red colour strawberries the really bright vivid red colour and also pastel blue which is representative of the sea so yes you are a very colourful person I would also like to see you drawing or painting being inspired by spirit to do so and creating the most amazing pastel type colors that you can sell and also while we are at it I see you creating your own energy cards for reading like angel tarot ones but yours would be amazing colours your Design and for energy used in connecting with spirit

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:56 pm

The more I am in the chat room the more I realise how much some people struggle with their development with mediumship I'm not sure how many of the members are mediums because some are sensitives although we do have some very good mediums here but for those who are ocasionally reading when things come to them I get the feeling and I know that some do struggle to get development now where I live in England it is easy to go to a class or the church to receive help or join a circle where there are ways to improve especially when the energy is raised the vibrations are raised but as some members do not have the benefit of been able able to get the training they look for it online and this is not easy to find a teacher to help them improve the first thing I would say to consider is meditation in which you can usually meet your guide if you cannot then maybe that is not meant to be at the moment so when you meditate you will need to look within and ask for assistance there could be many reasons why you are not meeting your guide because the time is not right at the moment of which they decide and if you do not get the guidance in the meditation again it could possibly not be the right time. for me it's quite hard because I didn't have those problems to identify exactly where things are not working out because when I do help assist teach it is done on a one to one basis and I am with the person I'm helping I'm able to see if they are working in the light and get a feeling for what is going on of course one problem I have noticed is with potential mediums and mediums Who are able to read, having lots of issues at certain times in their life where they are quite low in energy and a general well-being and this needs to be addressed before they can move forward facing these problems we all get in life that can slow us down in our development it's perfectly natural I'm aware these problems can go on for quite a while and believe me that my opinion is once you get through the obstacles you can normally bounce back although it is different for everyone one basic thing you can do is when you are in the shower imagine that the water is a pure gold or silver colour running through your body or you can picture a light coming through the Crown chakra through your head and feel the energy going through all the parts of your body so you feel revitalised a lot of this is about intent and remember with meditation you can use guided meditation which helps many people it's about you uplifting your spirit and being happy overcoming the problems just remember everybody has these life is full of it's ups and downs and thinking about this earlier I was shown some things that can help others I know that this is true and I know it works and I think many of the problems stem from not being able to get the fine details right remember not everybody needs to do this but some people do need to be aware of the very small things because for example something that I found and some things that I was taught was that when you are still with your eyes closed it can be a good idea to when opening up to spirit or seeing what comes into your mind with your eyes closed is to concentrate on your crown chakra area as if you are looking upwards rather than just having your eyes closed this does help some people because we are all different I know some who can only open up in their minds when they are using the chakras let's say the main ones of which they visualise that the chakra is a bud which is in them for example the Crown chakra has a bud and you open up visualising this to open and then you go through the main chakras and open them they then feel that they are open and ready to receive spirit because they have still the mind and they have a point of Focus there are different thoughts on this but I was always trained and showed that most people if not everybody needs to close the main chakras apart from the base one that should be left open some think just partially open when you close down of course and experienced medium will have their own ways I personally don't need to close down now but I would say it is definitely a good idea for most so as you can see it is the small detail that matters I have seen people say that they have closed all the chakras or someone's closed them for me and I do not agree with this the same with the visualisation on the Crown chakra that personally helps me quite a bit in so far as the other parts of development there is so much I could tell you and explain none of this by the way comes through my own thoughts it's what I've been taught by a medium or by my Guides so if you are struggling or you need a bit of help I believe if you want to call it secrets to mediumship of which it is not but if you look at it that way the first thing will be to be in the power that is that you are ready to accept and have linked with spirit and the second thing is using all your faculties to get the fine detail that can be required for most mediums of course there are those that don't have to do anything and they just know they normally in my opinion are Old Souls I do hope this helps and I would like to think that if you can take just one thing from this then it has helped in some way also it would be nice for your comments because this does take me a long time to write and also creates more interest generally for the site which is rebuilding at the moment thank you for reading

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:15 pm

The other thing that happens with some psychic mediums is that at a certain point they then look closely at what is going on in their lives how they are helping people and where they are in life for me it was a realisation that's of course there is so much more and the important thing with mediumship is to hopefully prove to some there is continuity of life there is no death and that we are spiritual beings in a human body vessel that has been for some on Earth before and we will for some come back and that we have or we will be on the different spheres or heaven whatever you want to name it but there are many levels it's not just about life on Earth it's life in the universe which is beyond our human comprehension at the moment for all if not most so the medium psychic will realise usually at some stage that they are being of service to the Divine to the great spirit and one becomes more inquisitive I am different to some in that I have visions and I am shown many things so I have some insight I believe into this it's quite easy for me to put myself in a different place and be relaxed and that's when I get this insight of course I believe that we all go to places when we are sleeping and we are being guided and shown various things but to my knowledge people do not remember this so the Visions I get are very special to me but maybe most people will just get an inner feeling and have some understanding of this so to me although they are sort of two parts one is mediumship because we are all psychic and the other is the spiritual side of why we are here where we go and I feel blessed to be able to share my views of this one thing that fascinates me is about Jesus and his abilities and why he had them and the story behind it the parables the unselfishness and the Outlook on life that he had of course he was a very special person who came here to help mankind and that fascinates me I believe his work is still going on and that one day when we leave Earth and continue our amazing journey it will be revealed to us why we specifically was on that journey and we will understand the implications and the realisations!

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:05 pm

Another day.... I sometimes watch people going about their work going to and from and I'm the same hurrying trying to fit in as much as I can and I rarely relax this is why meditation is so important . so much to do all the time of course we all have different problems and things to deal with but if you get time take the time to look look around you especially at Nature because nature is life and we are very much like nature .in the summer we have different shades of green almost indescribable Everything Changes in the autumn as does it the winter and I believe we are very changeable like nature they do say that the American native Indians were extremely close to the land and that's why ,you could call them advanced, because they understood nature its amazing ways and they was aware of how things work such as gravity pulling power of the Moon which controls the sea. many of them prayed for the animals that they had killed ,for their soul and my belief is that they wasn't necessarily advanced but in many ways we have not moved on in the right direction we don't generally take the time and not all of us understand what's going on around us my belief by the way about killing animals is that it is not needed and that there will be one day the realisation more so than now about this I personally do not condemn people who eat meat it's up to them it's their life choice it's something that I believe they will realise is wrong but it depends where we are in our soul development I personally do not like to see anything untowards animls so the Indians were quickly advancing the link to spirit and nature it's a shame that this, let's call it group of people's understanding isn't talked about more I'm sure there are people who carry out their traditions and learnings who were in their bloodline. putting aside other things let's call them materialistic things the take up our time even going for a walk can lead to other possibilities because we are around nature one thing that you can think about is with the auric field that surrounds everything that is living, and try to feel look closely because it is fascinating what is within of course if we do read anyway we should ask for permission and the same with the aura readings there is so much information that can be got from them they are changeable and store everything that is going on around us which is quite an amazing thing we was talking about it briefly in chat last night and the colours can look like the colour of the rainbow and we all know how beautiful that is I personally do see auras on people around them and they frequently change colours when the person is speaking although subtly is that change and then sometimes you can get another colour come in that is quite dramatic especially if the person is quite fiery and red flashes through I was taught personally about auras through my guides and how I approached and how to perceive and then what the colours meant to me I had to feel this and use intuition .quite often you will see somebody look at someone else inquisitively staring looking feeling within at what someone has said as they try to take it in you can see their brain working but with others it's totally different it's a point of focus, as well I do not believe everybody obviously naturally sees this so you will have to practice if you do not it is best to be calm and I always rely on my gut feeling in my stomach how that feels I have recently come to the realisation that you can have many people so for example in a beautiful garden that has been loved and cherished and I for example get to see elementals and can quite easily connect to spirits and get this amazing feeling within of the energy contained and I realise that not everybody gets this that is why we are different in so far as the inner spark the inner light has not come through as strong but I believe that everybody one day maybe not in this lifetime maybe in another will have this happen I would say you cannot force it to happen but it is through your expression and understanding and that it is the right time for you

Return to “Psychic Learning & Spiritual Development”

• Information