Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Crystals and Stones: "Our Helpers" Learn, Discover, Chat.

Talk 'Reading & Development' in general or choose more specific topics from the Subforums.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

stacyl222

Unread post Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:43 pm

:welcome2:

I created this topic for anyone who is interested in crystals and stones, wants to learn more, or simply open up a discussion about them. Ill add topics as often regarding basics, crystals and their uses, along with how they can align with chakras or help balance, clear, and help us who use them connect.
We are either a crystal or a stone. Each can be shiny or dull, have low or high vibrations which can raise or balance energy. Even the gravel are stones and have a purpose. All living souls have a purpose :heart:

stacyl222

Unread post Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:46 pm

Basics of crystals
To really understand crystals/stones one must understand the basics of them. Crystals are used in a variety of ways. For this forum, I will speak in the tone of usage for energy balance, transformation, being a catalyst, and chakras they align with. The knowledge of crystals can be very in-depth, but for now, I will keep it simple.

Shapes

Hexagonal: Usually forms a three dimensional shape and those with high energy vibrations are useful for balancing and exploring problems.

Tetragonal: Rectangles with short and long right degree angles that can absorb and transform energy and very good at balancing and resolution.

Rhomboid/orthorhombic: Created from two rhomboids end to end, unequal axes and encompass energy and useful for cleaning and clearing

Triagonal: Usually created from two triangles. These are energetic and radiate energy that can be invigorating , protective, and re-balance a protective screen

Cubic: Squares that have same right angles and are very effective at stabilizing and grounding. This shape of crystal is the only one that does not bend light rays as they pass through it.

Information obtained from The encyclopedia of crystals by Judith Hall and personal studying.
We are either a crystal or a stone. Each can be shiny or dull, have low or high vibrations which can raise or balance energy. Even the gravel are stones and have a purpose. All living souls have a purpose :heart:

stacyl222

Unread post Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:16 pm

Crystals come in a range of hard to soft and vibrations. I am simply using these three terms to keep it simple.
A good example of a high vibration crystal is Selenite.
An example of a soft stone is also Selenite. It does not mix with water and will eventually crumble
A hard stone would be Hematite as water does not affect it.

Crystals must be cared for properly.
You must set the intention for your crystals, some people "activate" their crystals to do the job they want it to do,
Cleaning depends on the crystals. Some crystals must be cleansed and this can be done by any earth element but the best way is either by laying on selenite for a period of time or in the sun if the sun does not affect the color of the stone. CelticRose has a wonderful post about cleansing of stones also which I recommend checking out as we all have different opinions in the care of our stones.
I keep it simple by saying selenite, selenite, selenite.

stacyl222

Unread post Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:17 pm

Selenite aka Gods White light is a soft, white/clear, often striated crystal which has high vibrations and works with this crown chakra.
This stone is great for Grounding, Protection, Meditation, Centering, and calming
Selenite is the new sage for many as the protective benefits of sage wear off over time, however, as long as selenite is kept dry, its properties will continue if its being used for protection.
If its being kept on the body for whatever use, always make sure to keep it dry as it does not take long for this soft gypsum crystal to quickly erode away.
Selentite comes in , Rods, slabs, desesrt rose (which is what i used to grid my house and my parents house), and selenite flowers.
Selenite is a workhorse crystal and can be used for everything.
selenite.jpg
selenite.jpg (147.24 KiB) Viewed 255 times
this is my smaller piece of selenite I carry on my person when im out and about and its shape makes it easier to hold during times of stress.

Return to “Psychic Learning & Spiritual Development”

• Information