Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Your first experience?

Talk 'Reading & Development' in general or choose more specific topics from the Subforums.

littlelion

Unread post Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:13 am

I'm super curious to know - what have been your first experiences with spirit?
:boogy: just go with the flow :peace:

CelticRose

Unread post Mon May 07, 2018 6:01 pm

Of working with them or just in general? I guess my first experience has all to do with seeing the black 18th century coach driving up the national trust place in Suffolk. I could see the carriage as clear as day but no horses, though it was clear there was a force driving it, but it looked eerie coming up the driveway all on its own. The other experience to be mentioned was noticing the active energies in a place called AngleSey Abbey which is up in Cambridge on the outskirts of, They were happy in the building. I had seen a beautiful white lady in the library there in a flowing long dress that looked like a wedding dress. Nobody minded them being there, and I certainly didn't mind them being there. It seemed so perfectly natural that it is like looking in and viewing them not like at a zoo or anything like that but just being a part of the history itself of the place.
Don't lose sight of your path.

Return to “Psychic Learning & Spiritual Development”

• Information