Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

lightning dream meaning !

Want to know the meaning to your dreams or nightmares?

BrandonS

Unread post Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:00 pm

Yes I know I can go to Google and figure out the meaning of each symbol that appears in my dreams. But where's the fun in that? Also I get feedback,meanings as well as your personal thoughts on the dream.

So lets get to it. I am a hobbyist in photography and love spending hours in a forest just taking photographs, writing in my journal, or contemplating about the many things that are to come.

Last night I had a dream were it was almost dark. I had my camera in hand and it started to lightning all over the place in the sky. It was very vivid to the point it felt so real. I was in the zone taking as many photographs as I could. The was quick, but seemed as if it lasted for a half an hour or more. I was wondering if the lightning I experienced in my dream had a meaning at all. If anyone could help explain that would be greatful.

I want to also include everything that is going on in my life as well. I've been very busy , haven't had a day off in a few weeks. I do get to have this weekend off thanks god. I've been also busy with Christmas. Buying gifts,making baked goods to give to the homeless and friends and family. Also still in school, my mom was just diagnosed with skin cancer as well. Since its almost Christmas we have been getting a Ron ofsnow and -20C weather. I can feel thé singer blues approaching and slowly i can feel myself loosing m'y positive thinking.

Sorry for the long and detailed post. But i felt like i had to share. Again, any help would be greatly appreciated. Love & Light , happy holidays . Yours sincerly, Brandon.

Spooky

Unread post Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:44 am

Even though I don't do well in dream interpretation, I'll take a stab at it...since the lightning stood out the most of the entire dream you posted, my guess is, the lightning significantly represents the sudden changes you had endured in your life.

Return to “Dream Analysis & Lucid Dreaming”

• Information