Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Dream about Angel Aura Quartz.

Want to know the meaning to your dreams or nightmares?

Sheknows

Unread post Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:49 pm

I had a dream last night where i was being handed a piece of this (most beautiful crystal). I've been doing some online research typing in what the crystal looked like in my dream, as wasn't sure of its name, and i've finally found which kind it was.

In the dream, i was knelt down and was handed this piece of Angel Aura Quartz, but i couldn't see who passed it me....the person said something about "removing negative energy and replacing with.......".

In the dream as soon as it was placed into my hand, i had an almighty tingling and buzzing sensation at the top of my head...it was really quite strong, and the sensation i was feeling in my dream, was so strong that it actually woke me up out of the dream.

So i just wondered if anyone had any idea on what this could mean....im thinking its to do with my crown chakra, but with it being a dream i'm not too sure if it could mean something else.

CelticRose

Unread post Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:13 pm

Hi there. Angel Aura Quartz is a beautiful stone to work with, I'd suggest that it would be replacing it with love and healing light that this crystal energy does have in spades. So, maybe you ought to get yourself a bit of angel aura quartz to work with and when drawn to the right one, you'll know. Alternatively, you can connect with the ethereal energy of angel aura quartz if you cannot get one immediately, but sometimes it might be an idea to visualize the stone in your dream in meditation and maybe connect to that stone that way.

Sheknows

Unread post Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:16 pm

CelticRose wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:13 pm
Hi there. Angel Aura Quartz is a beautiful stone to work with, I'd suggest that it would be replacing it with love and healing light that this crystal energy does have in spades. So, maybe you ought to get yourself a bit of angel aura quartz to work with and when drawn to the right one, you'll know. Alternatively, you can connect with the ethereal energy of angel aura quartz if you cannot get one immediately, but sometimes it might be an idea to visualize the stone in your dream in meditation and maybe connect to that stone that way.
Ive got myself a tumblestone for now :) Im in love with it, im going to meditate with it.

So replacing negative energy with love and healing light sounds great.

I'll add to this thread my experiences with it, if anything transpires.

CelticRose

Unread post Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:21 pm

nps - happy to help. :) Carry it with you to get to know it - will help with your connection to te stone. Just let it teach you and go with the flow :)

Owlscrying

Unread post Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:45 pm

Consider, Sheknows, that any ongoing situations, you will be shown a heightened awareness of understanding, made 'crystal clear' to you.

Revealing what you know in your innermost self, in trusting your intuition.

As quartz can denote clarity, harmony and balance.

Sheknows

Unread post Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:15 pm

Owlscrying wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:45 pm

Consider, Sheknows, that any ongoing situations, you will be shown a heightened awareness of understanding, made 'crystal clear' to you.

Revealing what you know in your innermost self, in trusting your intuition.

As quartz can denote clarity, harmony and balance.

Thankyou Owlscrying for this....you know what you've said, it rings a bell to some automatic writing i did a few years back, it was my 1st attempt at it that i still have saved.

This is what i wrote "You should be open to any suggestions in the open mind frame. You already have set into your higher standards that you can be tolerant to". Ive still not really worked that out yet though what it means lol.....but what you say made me link it to that.

Owlscrying

Unread post Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:39 am

Thank-you Sheknows for wonderful reply.

Impressive at automatic writing.

I like your awareness.

Return to “Dream Analysis & Lucid Dreaming”

• Information