Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

A Course In Miracles

'Live' Events happening in our Chat rooms by our members for our members. Please leave comments and feedback!

homebound
ABT Team

Unread post Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:01 am

MIRACLES HAPPEN

http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q76 ... 451c65.jpg

Join me for classes and discussions pertaining to the very normal and the divine.

Sundays, 12 noon EST and 10:00 pm EST.

Miracles entail more than your realize. Allow your miracle to ripple outwards to horizons unknown.

Beginner classes are based on teaching of the Kaballah, an ancient book of Jewish wisdom.

Enjoy this link at your leisure to peruse material used in the advanced classes.

http://stobblehouse.com/text/ACIM.pdf
Let your weird little light shine so the other weirdos can find you.

Absolute plane

Unread post Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:44 pm

really looks like an amazing course to attend ....i feel i missed it but would love to be a part of it. I really need some miracles in my life.:)))

love
Abs

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:06 pm

homebound wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:01 am
MIRACLES HAPPEN

http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q76 ... 451c65.jpg

Join me for classes and discussions pertaining to the very normal and the divine.

Sundays, 12 noon EST and 10:00 pm EST.

Miracles entail more than your realize. Allow your miracle to ripple outwards to horizons unknown.

Beginner classes are based on teaching of the Kaballah, an ancient book of Jewish wisdom.

Enjoy this link at your leisure to peruse material used in the advanced classes.

http://stobblehouse.com/text/ACIM.pdf

Aww I really , really hope I can come along to this. Such a great class.. I love how different is is

Absolute- I don't think you missed it :)
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

homebound
ABT Team

Unread post Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:42 am

Thank you to everyone who joined my class on miracles. You guys sure know how to rouse up some discussions. It was great to see everyone participating (and this includes you, Praeter! you are not evil! lol)

I look forward to continuing these classes and hope all feel free to discuss and question here as well. I love your feedback.

Thanks you.

angel722

Unread post Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:13 pm

Hi Homebound, I wanted to thank you for the class the other day and the patience you had with us :) Your amazing!
I read some of the material and it sounds like it's based on strong Christian beliefs, with a pinch of some New Age/New Thought to it. It also sounds channeled,, is this an accurate description? The energy behind the words isn't ...human, it's different, so it's got to be channeled, but from who? :) I guess my question is, is it channeled from Christ, or another higher energy being? I know, it's a weird question, but I always ask, playing it safe :)
My other question is this, since it is primarily Christian in nature, how do other religions or beliefs fit into this? For myself, I don't follow any religion, I walked away from Christianity a long time ago and forged my own path to God, Divine, whatever you want to call it:) But it talks alot about sinlessness, and my path is considered sinful under the sites of the church and the perameters of the religion itself, but I have found peace and happiness on this path, where as I didn't on the other, so how do we fit in such ecclectic beliefs into this course? What is the core message of this class, might be a better question, because of the varying beliefs, perhaps understanding the core message may help some of tailor the course into our beliefs while still able to reap the benefits of this course.
Thank you for your help and I look forward to talking to you again :)
Blessed Be,
Angel

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:19 pm

Homebound

Thanks very much for your class a few days ago. I posted a thank-you but thought i'd post here too. I love it and also some of the discussions that arose in the class. I think regardless of our faiths/religions there is always something to learn and take from each :)
I appreciate you giving your time and for your insights. They're appreciated.

Hugs

Sam
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Owlscrying

Unread post Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:32 am

Image Home Image

Thoroughly enjoyed your Class, thank-you. ♥

homebound
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:13 pm

Angel722, Yes, ACIM is a channeled book. Jesus is being channeled through a woman named Helen Schucman and was transcribed by a man named William Thetford. It is Christian based but does not follow any denomination's credo. Its only purpose is to provide a way in which some people will be able to find their own Internal Teacher. Notice it said "some people."

God has a plan for atonement and redemption for everybody. These particular teachings reach certain people in a very powerful way. For those who this course does not reach, God has a plan for them too. But the core message of ACIM is to remember our inheritance through forgiveness. Through the art of forgiveness we remember who we really are.

This course teaches how to look at people and the world in such a way that forgiveness is doable. It is through forgiveness that miracles become possible.

Thank you for your questions angel722. I hope I cleared up some issues for you.

Kimorents
ABT Team

Unread post Mon May 01, 2017 2:20 pm

I was thrilled I got to attend your ACIM class. It was fantastic and I so needed to remember. Thank you for hosting this class Homebound

Kimorents
ABT Team

Unread post Mon May 15, 2017 3:14 am

Awesome class again thanks

Return to “Members 'Chat' Event Calendar”

• Information