Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

OMG.. I need help getting into my normal-original account

Need a little help with the website?
Important: Chat Register Agreement, Chat Guidelines

Forum rules
Please post all your support related issues here first before contacting me direct as the solution to your problem could help other ABT members.
chubbadee

Unread post Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:55 pm

:help: Heyyy guys! I haven't been here since forever huh!... Well, I have, but ive been unable to sign in coz I forgot my password hahaa :lipssealed: & no longer have access to my email I used when I registered.. coz i forgot that password too [ROFL] :clapp: :grin: .. Numbskull aye!! Hahaha :praying: Please help meeeeee!!? Xx

Ghost-Addict
ABT Team

Unread post Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:17 pm

Hey chubbadee,

Good to see you back. You will need to register a new account with chat as it is a new chat that has been put in place. Both forum & chat require separate accounts and making sure you have internet explorer or waterfox along with java as your current browser for using chat. This thread will help provide more info for you viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1234
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig alittle to find it".

Return to “Members Support, News & Updates”

• Information