Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

How to Create a Chat Profile

Need a little help with the website?
Important: Chat Register Agreement, Chat Guidelines

Forum rules
Please post all your support related issues here first before contacting me direct as the solution to your problem could help other ABT members.
Arwen
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:36 am

The following are instructions on how to create a profile in chat :D

1.) When logged into chat, press the X button to reveal a slim box to the right of the screen underneath the chat box.

2.) Look for a cog at the top, left of this slim box and click it.

3.) Select the words 'My profile'. This open up 'Edit Profile'. It contains many tabs called: My Account, Contact Details, About Me, Bio and Profile Image.

4.) Select 'Bio'. Here you may type a bit about yourself and (if you're a reader or practising reader) you can explain how you read and/or what your goals are as a reader. If you have a biopage, you can paste the link from the forum search bar into this section to give sitters direct access to your biopage in order to leave usual feedback.

5.) UPLOADING A PICTURE.

a) Make sure you have the image you wish to use saved onto your computer/device.

b) Select the 'Profile Image' tab and 'click here' (this has a white line under it)

c) A box containing your computer/device's files will come up. Simply pick out which picture you wish to use by double clicking it.

Lastly, press 'Save' and your in-chat profile is complete! 8-)

If you're having any issues doing ANY of the above instructions do not hesitate to contact a member of the team either in chat or on this forum. :ugeek:

Steve
ABT Administrator

Unread post Tue May 16, 2017 11:08 am

Thank you Arwen 8-)

Return to “Members Support, News & Updates”

• Information