Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

hope

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
unicornshay89

Unread post Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:59 pm

hello havent ben on here in a while hope im doing this right this time but im lashay 12 26 89 i wanted to know can someone tell me what do they see in store for me and alvin 8 20 86 i feel like he is the one but i need some reassurance. please help anybody :help:

Seven

Unread post Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:37 am

unicornshay89 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:59 pm
hello havent ben on here in a while hope im doing this right this time but im lashay 12 26 89 i wanted to know can someone tell me what do they see in store for me and alvin 8 20 86 i feel like he is the one but i need some reassurance. please help anybody :help:
Your energy vibration is 11 this energy is highly mental energy where you go up into your head to think and that alone likes personal space. So why you feel drawn to your guy is he too has an energy of 7 again this energy likes to have their personal space. Your personal path is 65/11 and his is 52/7 the link pin in this relationship is a fast energy where both of you will have to take time to consider each other as it can be both would be busy that neglect don't happen. Since both really likes their space, this can become an issue so both would have to be mindful of each other. If both can do that then that 5 energy can be a catalyst to many inspirational events as there is good communication happening and brainstorming about what direction you both will want forge. You have the need to save the world (humanitarian) energy and can take on responsibility where as he understands where his partner is coming from and unless you know his energy he can give the appearance of indifference. It's just he allows himself to view things from all angles and doesn't allow himself to get wrapped up in petty stuff. So the relationship is workable if both can be aware not to get lost in their personal space.
You are entering an energy cycle of 50/5 this energy sweep you up as it's a very fast energy, it's where you feel you have to do things in a hurry ......ideas thoughts bouncing all over and you can scatter yourself. He is running a 40/4 year cycle of where he feels he needs to pay attention to money, work, building what he wants these cycles like this is all or nothing so others are either on board or they aren't.

unicornshay89

Unread post Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:06 pm

Hi thanks I kind of understand but do you know in detail how he exactly feel about me and what u see will happen with us.

Seven

Unread post Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:03 pm

unicornshay89 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:06 pm
Hi thanks I kind of understand but do you know in detail how he exactly feel about me and what u see will happen with us.
Just did a detailed count you need to read it again. His focus is building His environment, job, life.......you need to be supportive and on board as what links you and him is the 5 energy......fast....hurry.....quick energy sooooooo if you can't keep up it's bye, bye. He won't like to be smothered.........it's what all or nothing is about (40/4) year cycle and his birth path is about 52/7.....partners might not stick around due to his energy.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information