Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Help Improve Chat

Need a little help with the website?
Important: Chat Register Agreement, Chat Guidelines

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Please post all your support related issues here first before contacting me direct as the solution to your problem could help other ABT members.
keithdeakin

Unread post Sat May 25, 2019 5:31 pm

Just a thought.. Should it be that before new members are allowed to join ABT with the aim of a free read that they read and agree the rules BEFORE their log in is accepted allowing access to the site.

As stated "just a thought"

Aileni

Unread post Sat May 25, 2019 5:53 pm

keithdeakin wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 5:31 pm
Just a thought.. Should it be that before new members are allowed to join ABT with the aim of a free read that they read and agree the rules BEFORE their log in is accepted allowing access to the site.

As stated "just a thought"
Before signing up to the forums they have to agree to the rules, if the pluggin allows it i agree chat should also have the option.
Rise again, Aileni.

Helen

Unread post Sun May 26, 2019 10:06 am

I think Steve is putting something into place Keith very good idea by the way both of you .x

Steve
ABT Administrator

Unread post Sun May 26, 2019 4:24 pm

Changes are being made in chat over the next couple of days and weeks. I'm going to post an announcement on the forums explaining this.

Here's the link: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=17339

Thank you so much for all your thoughts and comments. Please keep posting on this thread as I'm using it as a resource for the 'new' changes which is happening in our Chat Room.

Thank you again,
Steve

Return to “Members Support, News & Updates”

• Information