Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Can't log into chat

Need a little help with the website?
Important: Chat Register Agreement, Chat Guidelines

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Please post all your support related issues here first before contacting me direct as the solution to your problem could help other ABT members.
Mariacb

Unread post Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:31 pm

Heu guys,
Every time I log in it logs me off and sends me to the login/register to access chat!
Dont know what to do :(

Mongki
ABT Team

Unread post Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:36 pm

Hi Mariacb,

When you click on "Join us in live chat" did you get sent to a new page where it says "You must be a member and logged in to see chat Login | Register" and under that you see a blank space? If yes, then you're in the right page for chat, it may take a bit for chat to load up, but if you still can't see anything after a min or two in that blank space , then I suggest trying a different browser from what you've been using. Maybe try firefox, chrome, opera, etc. Let me know if that still not working for ya.
"We are just an advanced breed of 🐵 monkeys 🐵 on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can hope to understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."

💗🐒 💗

SaintSpook

Unread post Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:15 am

Can't log in or get in to chat 1/26/2020

Spook

Mariacb

Unread post Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:14 pm

Thanks so much for the reply! Tried three different browsers still nothing:( so annoying!
Dont really know what to do now :(

Mariacb

Unread post Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:29 pm

Thanks it eventually worked with another browser ...saw the orange chat box In the corner!!!
Thanks for the advice xx

Return to “Members Support, News & Updates”

• Information