Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

A letter to my dear

ABT Community General Discussion Board. Image

wolf_guy

Unread post Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:12 pm

My dear Yun,

I know you don't want to talk, you want me to think. But the words I'm writing down right now, are made from my thoughts. They come from my heart. So please hear me out.

I know that ever since we met I bring trouble to you. I don't care how many times you'll deny that fact, I know it's true. My 'problems' became yours. I've always been so grateful of your attempt to fix me, to make me better, even though I knew from the start that you couldn't. It's not that you aren't the right person for me, it's because of the fact that this problem lies within my head. It's partly mental, and partly personal. Many people have tried to make me better but no one can.

The only one who could ever fix this, was me.

Me, this person, Tobias, your boyfriend ... he needs to fight this problem alone. But he's weak. He can't fight it when he's weak. That's why he kept searching until he found something that could make him smile, laugh and enjoy the world. Someone who he could share his emotions and stories with. An angel.

When he was at his weakest, he gave up. Attempted to kill himself. But even that he was too weak for.

He prayed every night for an angel to come and rescue him.

Until one day, you appeared. Yun. The angel I was praying for so desperately every single day. From that day on things changed. You don't know what I was like before we met. I had panic attacks every single day, my face had gone pale and I lost the ability to smile. My life was hell. But you, you taught me how to smile again, how to see the world in a positive light. You gave me moments of joy in between of this fight I was having within myself.

Every single day I improved, not because you helped me fight my problems, but because you boosted my morale. You gave me a reason to fight. And honestly, that was all I needed. Things have been so much better. Perhaps you don t see it, but I'm winning this fight. Because of us both.

We may not be the perfect couple, or destined to be with eachother how beautiful that idea might be, but we are strong together. I hope I'm speaking for the both of us when I say that I'm really happy with this relationship.

I promised you my future, my love and my care. And I've never had any regrets towards that decision.

I have one question to ask you, and I want you to be honest. I want whatever is best for you, how much it may hurt me.

'Will you help me fight this problem, by keeping me happy like you do?'

In return I give you my life. For whatever it's worth to you.

I love you honey.

Forever and always.

Your boyfriend and lover,

Tobias

Ravensfox

Unread post Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 pm

What a beautiful letter, im sure she will continue to keep you smiling as you do for her :)
Ravensfox

wolf_guy

Unread post Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:30 pm

Ravensfox wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 pm
What a beautiful letter, im sure she will continue to keep you smiling as you do for her :)
Thanks Raven, hugs :hugs:

And yes, she does luckily ..

Return to “Share With Me & My Friends”

• Information