Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Resume.

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

keithdeakin

Unread post Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:09 pm

Hello..I have been a spiritualist all my life and chosen spiritualism a my preferred religion.
I don,t give personal messages, i try to reconnect with past loved ones to bring closure/help should you need it.
I stepped down as president of my local spiritualist church a few years ago and now help out with learning classes.
If you wish to know more please ask.

keithdeakin

Unread post Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:41 pm

I am a spiritualist and have been all my life..I have chosen spiritualism as my preferred religion.
I don,t do readings per say rather i try to bring comfort/closure with a message from a past loved one.
I am also an x president of my local spiritualist church , however i now teach spirit awareness and development classes.
If you wish to ask any questions please feel free, if i can help i will, if i don,t now the answer i will find out.

CelticRose

Unread post Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:41 am

Welcome to the site keith, was lovely chatting to you in chat a few days again. Hope to see you in there again soon as well as posting!

keithdeakin

Unread post Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:20 pm

Hi Celtic. Sorry for the late response...I enjoyed our chat and hope we have lots more..I am always open to any questions and will try to answer them honestly. If i don,t know the answer i will find it.
Kind regards.

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:21 pm

Hi Keith
This is late but better late than never :welcome: to ABT

You are posting away :clapp: glad you figured it out.
It's great to have you join us all

Remember the Psychic evening with Akasha is on the 29th 8pm our time. I know you said you wanted to come so thought i'd remind you here.
I look forward to hearing more of your experiences/reading your posts

As always if you ever need help with using the forum give one of the mods/Admin a shout :o)

Take care
Samj
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

CelticRose

Unread post Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:07 am

Not to worry, keith, I'm the same! Or I can point someone in the right direction to find their answer, I hope!
Peace & Blesings - CR

keithdeakin

Unread post Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:43 pm

Hi SamJ..Thanks for your help getting around ..i enjoyed our little duel link with your spirit visitor the other night. As always, if i can be of help with any questions regarding our friends and loved ones on the other side just ask.

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:14 pm

keithdeakin wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:43 pm
Hi SamJ..Thanks for your help getting around ..i enjoyed our little duel link with your spirit visitor the other night. As always, if i can be of help with any questions regarding our friends and loved ones on the other side just ask.
That would be great. It was a pleasure to have you join me, maybe sometime in future we'll have another with a message for someone :o)
Thanks for joining and validating, the lady was pleased
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:35 am

hugs keith good seeing you in chat

cant wait till ur a reader u seem very talented

hugs Shell
Smile it confuses them .

keithdeakin

Unread post Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:34 pm

Hi Shell..I don,t do readings per say inasmuch as i prefer to reconnect with passed love one, unfortunately, when this connection occurs it must be on their terms not mine so i cannot say for sure when this connection may happen. Should a connection be made for yourself it would be a privilege for me to help.
Kind regards.

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information