Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

This is me.......

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Post Reply

Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:18 pm

Hi there,

I am MysticPrinzess. My name is Nahimana which means Mystical/Mystic.
I am Native American Indian and French. I was born and raised
in Belzoni, Ms. I love that little town and miss it a lot.

When I was 10 years old, I was curious one day and opened
the "Hope Chest" that was in my bedroom. Inside was a brown paper bag, inside the bag were the clothes an uncle of mine (dad's side), had on when he was electrocuted. Still had the blood stains on it. Being curious, I wanted to pull out the contents of the bag. When I did, an eletric shock shot through my fingertips, up my arms and through my body. I promise before God, this really happened. I immediately dropped the bag and when I did, my mom happen to walk into the room and took the clothes and put them up and back into the chest then locked the chest.
I remember this as though it happened yesterday. I can almost feel that shock running through my body at times. Seriously.

Every since that day, I noticed certain abilities within me. I never discussed them with anyone, not family, not friends, no one.
But certain abilities that have resided within me are :


Or to describe some of my abilities and not sure what it is called;
I can pick up on spirits and energies on people, I can read pictures, I can sense good and evil energies, I am an Empath and sometimes this is hard to handle.

I try to use my abilities for the good in everything, in everyday life.

I am upbeat, bubbly and full of life 95% of the time. The other 5% of time, ... well, let's just say it is going to be a brief moment or few with some cheese puffs, Reese peanut butter cups and a Dr Pepper.

I love Indian food, and Italian food. I love to garden, love nature, a big time animal lover, And my favorite hobby is Nature Trail Hiking.

I love fresh flowers everyday, I love coffee.

Above all, I love God, my sons, my family and good friends, lots of laughter and smiles.

That about sums it up, in a shell.... well, somewhat. Lol

616CCFD9-69D6-4059-AF83-8A6DDE938D2D-353-0000004611B15BE1.jpeg (29.64 KiB) Viewed 1371 times
52CAD45E-656F-4CC7-B7D3-5F7EB022C188-201-0000000B508C5556.jpeg (50.09 KiB) Viewed 1371 times

User avatar
Posts: 367
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:38 am

Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:46 pm

you look a lovely lady how wonderful to have you here .. welcome to anybodythere. xxxx

User avatar
Posts: 172
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:59 pm

Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:53 pm

Good to meet you, Mystic. That story gave me chills! What a way to find out you have abilities. I look forward to talking with you.
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

User avatar
ABT Team
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:02 pm

Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:55 am

Hi Mystic, welcome to ABT! Awesome introduction and I look forward to learning more about you. Please join us in chat as we often talk about the abilities we all have. :)

LWM :sunflower:

User avatar
ABT Team
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:40 am

Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:32 am

Hiya MysticPrinzess. Good to meet you here in the forums. What a great intro. I feel like I know you! lol

I'll have to make a point of chatting with you next time we meet in chat. Welcome aboard.
Let your weird little light shine so the other weirdos can find you.

Post Reply

Return to “Members Introductions”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests