Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hello!

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

devilinthedetails

Unread post Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:52 pm

Most probably won't remember me, I used to participate in the forums/chat roughly 5 or so years ago. I haven't been able to access my account or even re-register for the longest time but I am back now :D
My name is Jess, I have 2 cats and a dog(honourary cat :grin: ). I am more quizzical and observant than a follower of any path. A woman I work with closely and love dearly is a high priestess/shaman. She is very forthcoming with any questions I may have, even if it is just providing me with books to look into. It turns out wicca is not for me! However, I'm interested in learning more about shamanism (even if just for educational purposes).
I like to use tarot cards on occasion, however my favourite deck is currently a russian gypsy fortune telling one. It is BEAUTIFUL and so interesting. Each card has 1/4th of an image and you use every card in the spread and read the ones that show a completed image.
I like learning about the paranormal, ghosts and ufos and such, and often find myself puzzled by the bizarre dreams I have. Sometimes they even come true.
I am often asked about my screen name, I chose it because it is a song by a band called Bright Eyes and the title really stuck out to me. I guess that is all for now. Looking forward to being acquainted/reacquainted with you all.

CelticRose

Unread post Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:26 pm

Lovely to see you posting. Welcome!

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:39 pm

Hi Devilinthedetails

Has been great to see you in chat and i'm glad you've returned. :o) Enjoy and see you around.
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information