Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hello Everyone I'm Lyria and Im 27 yrs. old.

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

Lyria

Unread post Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:17 pm

Well my nickname is Lyria so I use it instead of my Real Name and I like to Draw, paint, listen to music, read, and take photos.My biggest hobby is photography and I love to take landscape pictures the best. I'm an Empath, a Medium, and all in all paranormal person. I have dealt with spirits for my whole life since I was 3 and found out I could see them. I am pretty much a fun person to be around....and here to make some friends and connect with others whom are like me. I have a strict family that are all Catholic and keep telling my grandmother that I am crazy though I know some of them are just lying when they see some of the things that I see. All my life I have seen things and nothing ever made me want to act on what I see but here lately it is getting more frequent and it makes me want to be more alert to it and learn. Well that's about what I can think of to say in here for now. Anything u want to know then feel free to ask me. I don't kill someone for asking a question... :grin:
I'm a Medium Nice to Meet You. :wave:

LunaSea
ABT Team

Unread post Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:13 pm

welcome to ABT Lyria nice to have you here. hope to meet you in chat :)
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." ~ William Shakespeare

Owlscrying

Unread post Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:45 pm

:welcome2: to ABT Lyria. :thinktank:

Glad you found ABT.

Hoping to see you in Chat. Image

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:39 am

Hi There Lyria, welcome to ABT :welcome2:

Good to have you join. It's a good place to learn and develop more with others who can relate to all kinds of experiences (mediumship included) We have mediumship development classes (all different kinds of classes but the chat room is great for learning too so feel free to come and join us all sometime

See you around

Samj
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

new

Unread post Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:03 pm

hi lyria we met in chat already hope u enjoy this site amazing people here

RobHDx

Unread post Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:17 pm

Hi Lyria, nice to meet you here. I am also relatively new (2 months) and have already learned many supporting people here.
I hope to see you soon in chat.

Lyria

Unread post Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:20 am

Thanks everyone I have been busy but hoping to be on soon tonight or tomorrow been hanging with my Fiancee LOL.
I'm a Medium Nice to Meet You. :wave:

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information